Game Day ***Cowboys vs Rams post game thread***

doomsday9084

Reaction score
IMO, this is Quinn's team. Dallas has some rather journeyman type players at various positions on defense and they are playing like probowlers. This is what good coaching looks like. Its been so long that I think Cowboy fans have forgotten.

McCarthy is a bus driver head coach.

CanadianCowboysFan

Lightning Rod
Reaction score
IMO, this is Quinn's team. Dallas has some rather journeyman type players at various positions on defense and they are playing like probowlers. This is what good coaching looks like. Its been so long that I think Cowboy fans have forgotten.

McCarthy is a bus driver head coach.

yet when we lost, it was Mike's fault

DFWJC

Reaction score
I'm looking at Dallas' and Philly's schedules and they look pretty easy going forward.

I know they were ranked both as easy schedules at the beginning of the season, but some of the teams that looked to be tough (Rams, Packers, Titans, Colts) aren't nearly as good as expected.

Philly's only advantage is that we have the Vikings and packers on the road while they get them at home.

Risen Star

Likes Collector
Reaction score
CowboysZone ULTIMATE Fan
I'm looking at Dallas' and Philly's schedules and they look pretty easy going forward.

I know they were ranked both as easy schedules at the beginning of the season, but some of the teams that looked to be tough (Rams, Packers, Titans, Colts) aren't nearly as good as expected.

Philly's only advantage is that we have the Vikings and packers on the road while they get them at home.

Which is a huge advantage. Don't think that because the Giants beat them in London that makes a trip to Green Bay any easier.

Pantone282C

Reaction score
CowboysZone ULTIMATE Fan
Whos house?
giphy.gif

Our house.

DFWJC

Reaction score
Which is a huge advantage. Don't think that because the Giants beat them in London that makes a trip to Green Bay any easier.
Yeah, some guy earlier tried to say it was a road game for the Giants.
Nope. Not nearly the same as winning at Lambeau

pansophy

Reaction score
La'el Collins just gave up another sack. Seems like the offseason moves really weren't that bad. Gallup / Lamb / Brown should be good enough at WR.