Game Day ***Cowboys vs Rams Post game Thread***

Captain-Crash

Reaction score
Just say you hate Dak and that you have a Dak agenda. Washington would be a lot better with Dak and several other QBs. Take your love affair with Sam Howell somewhere else. :thumbup:
lmao.. you get to put your love in the next poll...I'm sorry it hurt you that some guy praised Sam. wow...I think a couple of guys on here will fight you for dak though.

KJJ

You Have an Axe to Grind
Reaction score
lmao.. you get to put your love in the next poll...I'm sorry it hurt you that some guy praised Sam. wow...I think a couple of guys on here will fight you for dak though.
I don’t vote in those polls, go check for yourself. :thumbup: Your love for Sam Howell is becoming nauseating. Go bore someone else with it. The guy has an 85.2 passer rating for the season and a losing QB record. Lol

Captain-Crash

Reaction score
I don’t vote in those polls, go check for yourself. :thumbup: Your love for Sam Howell is becoming nauseating. Go bore someone else with it.
must be hurting you because you keep replying.
lmao....... go bore someone else.....kiddie emoji for the win... :muttley:

KJJ

You Have an Axe to Grind
Reaction score
must be hurting you because you keep replying.
lmao....... go bore someone else.....kiddie emoji for the win... :muttley:
You’re the one who initiated this, so you’re the one who’s hurting. Just rub some dirt on it and get over it. Lol

Captain-Crash

Reaction score
You’re the one who initiated this, so you’re the one who’s hurting. Just rub some dirt on it and get over it. Lol
Get Mama to kiss your bo-bo. sheesh, you can't help yourself now. this is too funny.

PASS YARDS
TOUCHDOWNS
what did super star have today?

rambo2

Reaction score
Just getting ready for a weeks worth of "Dak is the greatest QB in the history of the world" threads after beating a really crappy Rams team
Too bad for you. 5 in the bank. Go Cowboys!

KJJ

You Have an Axe to Grind
Reaction score
Get Mama to kiss your bo-bo. sheesh, you can't help yourself now. this is too funny.

PASS YARDS
TOUCHDOWNS
what did super star have today?
You sure seem agitated about the Cowboys winning today and Dak having a great game. Or maybe you’re just angry because your boy Sam Howell added another loss to his QB record.:laugh:

Captain-Crash

Reaction score
You sure seem agitated about the Cowboys winning today and Dak having a great game. Or maybe you’re just angry because your boy Sam Howell added another loss to his QB record.:laugh:
you seem hurt that some guy on a forum complemented a guy on another team. you keep on responding after every reply. I guess your partner loves talking to you. lol. wow, just wow.

KJJ

You Have an Axe to Grind
Reaction score
you seem hurt that some guy on a forum complemented a guy on another team. you keep on responding after every reply. I guess your partner loves talking to you. lol. wow, just wow.
The guy seemed to think Washington has found the answer at QB with Sam Howell. Do you agree? I could care less what someone thinks of Sam Howell. I simply said I don’t think he’s the answer and for some bizarre reason it got under your skin. Lol

Captain-Crash

Reaction score
The guy seemed to think Washington has found the answer at QB with Sam Howell. Do you agree? I could care less what someone thinks of Sam Howell. I simply said I don’t think he’s the answer and for some bizarre reason it got under your skin. Lol
it must have gotten under your skin because you keep complaining about it. Dang, I'm worried if I say Purdy or Burrow is playing well today, that somebody might have to call for an ambulance for you. wow....sorry it hurts you.

ChronicCowboy

Reaction score
Is Pollard going to get the franchise tag again in the offseason? Or will they use it on Biadasz?