Cowboys vs. Ravens ***GAME THREAD*** 2nd Half

Bizwah

Reaction score
I worry that our defense will soon be worn out.

We haven't moved the ball at all.

The Ravens boast a good defense. But I don't feel they're better than Pitt....or even NYG.

If there is one thing to take note of it's the fact that we seem to be a second half team.

We tend to play a little better on offense in the second half.

We'll see.

Avery

The Dog that Saved Charleston
Reaction score
I wouldn't mind seeing some throws to Williams - we have the height advantage on the corners, why not utilize it?

WG5516

Reaction score
It's definitely not T.O. who's sucking right now. Romo just looks defeated.

Real1st

Nikola Tesla
Reaction score
windward;2509043 said:
All the quitters/crybabies sign up here.

Then when we win this game you'll feel foolish.

Its not that we are quitting. Its the fact that Joe Flacco is a rookie and he looks more poised going up against a good defense with less offensive talent. While Romo has an all world offense and is choking big time.

yimyammer

Reaction score
Why do we always have to kill a drive with the long bomb????? Why cant they be happy with the dink and dunk??

It drives me crazy, we've killed two drives now going for the stupid bomb. I blame the play calling as much as Romo, but he does have to take what they give him, it just baffles me why this offense cant be happy with the short passes.

Is this Garretts fault?

The Ravens defensive game plan is obviously to just give Romo/Garrett some rope so they can hang themsleves.

I'm afraid. the D is going to have to score some points

EveryoneElse

Reaction score
dbair1967;2509038 said:
Simply put, we cant win when Romo plays this damn bad. What a disappointing first half. Joe Flacco is a rookie from Delaware playing a huge game on the road, and he's doing a better job of throwing than Romo, who's in his 3rd season of starting.

Defense needs to tighten up some coverages. They are playing pretty good, but Romo is just killing us.

I feel bad for our defense. They are ultimately going to take blame in the 4th when they tire out. They have been on the field way too long, and cannot keep up what they are doing at this rate.

The offense is garbage just like it's coordinator, what a joke, and in fromt of a bunch of greats.

zeroburrito

Reaction score
windward;2509056 said:
You don't know that.

check the first half. the only reason we are behind is because of romo. romo would need to be like 70% and 2-3 td's in this half to actually win because of him.

newlander

Reaction score
IMHO: RED, ROMO, OLINE AND THE PUNTER ALL SUCK BALLS. IF not for them, we lead 7-0.

BTW: We lose this by 20+ IMO. We won't score again.

Apollo Creed

Stackin and Processin, Well
Reaction score
WG5516;2509051 said:
Come on man, he's hurting. If the opportunities aren't there you can't take the shot. If you and your WRs aren't on the same page you'll see what just happened over and over again. He's no Brady, but his arm strength shouldn't be questioned.

I'm raising this question to even when he was healthy. When he first came off the bench for Bledsoe. I have seen him jam some balls in tight places with plenty of zip - but when it comes to throwing it down the field. I don't believe he can do it, beyond 50 yards that is.

Ren

Reaction score
windward;2509043 said:
All the quitters/crybabies sign up here.

Then when we win this game you'll feel foolish.

I'd love to be wrong and gladly eat crow if i am but i do not think we can win this game with Garrett calling plays and Romo being the same old ******** December self

NextGenBoys

Reaction score
Real1st;2509025 said:
Its more than Romo... Its also Jason Garrett. He is the dumbest play caller in the NFL. If your QB is struggling hand the ball to MB3 and Choice. Stop going deep hit the short routes. It just pisses me off at how dumb Garrett is

You cant be serious. TO burns his defender, and they misconnect. That play is 6 for sure, and we would have been up 14-6.

But thats Garretts fault too right?

You people are absolutely ridiculous. Think before you post.

dbair1967

Arch Defender
Reaction score
I just cant understand how we can get this much pressure and this many sacks, and not get any ints. Hell we hardly even see bad passes by opponents.

Then we watch out guy hurl balls right to opponents. Todays another example of him seeing the field poorly, and also having tunnel vision for these long heaves.

DWhite Fan

It ain't over 'til it's over
Reaction score
Avery;2508937 said:
You know threads are going to erupt at halftime about him, so let's just keep it to one, shall we?
I am not ready to give up on him, but I am concerned. Wasn't the reason Big Bill benched Drew Bledsoe was because he did not take care of the football? Right now, Romo isn't doing much better protecting the ball :banghead: