Game Day *** Cowboys vs Saints 2nd Half thread***

Status
Not open for further replies.

MCMetal69

Reaction score
Offense needs to pick up their game just a tick to match the defense......................

BoltsNHorns

RamsFan
Reaction score
If any of the top offensive team had this Cowboys defense including my Rams, they would rule the NFL for at least the next half a decade.

And Zeke is amazing, I didn't even know he had Bell type patience running. He might be better than Gurley. His only weakness is not having that extra 2nd gear speed and I'm not sure how he is at catching. Then again not many RB have Gurley top end speed.

Swagger

Reaction score
Worrying that it's somehow only 13-0 despite a largely completely dominant half of football.

It could be 13-7 within a few minutes of the half then suddenly we know we are in a game!

CWR

Reaction score
Im having a blast, a nervous blast but a great time nonetheless.

jazzcat22

Staff member
Reaction score
CowboysZone ULTIMATE Fan
So hopefully NO screws up their half time adjustments. And we continue the great play

Jinxx13x

Reaction score
I really hope the Coaches are giving Amari some words of encouragement and reassuring him to hold onto the ball

Not to mention having a quick word with Dak Regarding ball protection and not taking bad sacks !

millennial_legend

Reaction score
Pleasantly shocked to death. This team is on the edge of being good. They aren’t there yet. If they were it would be 21-0. They still can’t finish drives yet but the defense cannot play any better. If this is who they are now, it just makes me sick to my stomach how bad they botched the first half of the season but it makes me very encouraged that they are becoming a complete strong team down the stretch. That’s how you want to go into the playoffs.
I think we have a better chance as a gritty *** 10-6 or 11-5 team going in hot than a 13-3 team coming in comfortable and complacent off a bye. The #1 seed doesn't work too well for us.

CowboysBravesSpurs

Reaction score
I'm a strong critic of Dak. But I only started questioning him during last season and the horrorid 1st half of this season. Rookie season was obviously great. I only critique him cuz some of you wanna ride for this dude before we KNOW hes the real deal. He just needs to be more consistent. You gotta give him credit where it's due. Tonight he's balling. Minus a couple of those sacks he took and the fumble, he's finally playing lights out. No terribly thrown balls, running, it's great

gmoney112

Reaction score
hqdefault.jpg

Strong username to post relevance

Romo_To_Dez

Reaction score
Half time adjustments. Let's see if Garrett is prepared the the ones the Saints coaching staff makes

cityochamps

What Just Happened Here
Reaction score
CowboysZone ULTIMATE Fan
If we can hold them their first drive after the half...well damnnnnnnnn:bow:

BigD16

Reaction score
You will care. Believe me you will care. If the Cowboys are able to get this win and play like they are now, that means they have potential for bigger and better things. The Saints are the cream of the crop in the NFC.
Yeah you’re right I’m just in the moment right now lol

Status
Not open for further replies.