Game Day *** Cowboys vs Saints 2nd Half thread***

Status
Not open for further replies.

Cowboys22

Reaction score
I think we have a better chance as a gritty *** 10-6 or 11-5 team going in hot than a 13-3 team coming in comfortable and complacent off a bye. The #1 seed doesn't work too well for us.

I would agree with you but I still can’t stand the HC of the Cowboys blowing half a season by losing 3 very winnable games.

Juggernaut

Reaction score
Playing against a high-powered offense like New Orleans, time of possession matters. The Cowboys held the ball for 21 minutes, 49 seconds on their way to a 13-0 halftime lead. What matters more is maximizing possessions. The Cowboys converted one of three on red-zone possessions. For the second straight game, Dak Prescott has been sacked four times in the first half, but he has thrown for 194 yards, more than he did in four games earlier in the season.

gmoney112

Reaction score
I always tell the wife these things.
"They were doing better when I was sitting there!"
She always says "oh you don't control the fate of the Cowboys"

HOW DO YOU KNOW?!?! haha

"BUTTERFLY EFFECT!!!!!!!!!!!!!!"

blueblood70

Reaction score
Give it time. Their defense was on the field for about 22 minutes that half. Run game will open up all over the place by Q4 if this keeps up.
its funny fans soon forget who we are playing , they have an offense and defense 28 in half is inconceivable.. just to be shutting them out period is miracle..

I thought new age offense trumped high energy old school run and defense? so far for half , old school is beating new school

CowboyRoy

Reaction score
yes...and for once he's actually seemed like a decent qb with some nice throws down field, not those stupid "prop me up as I throw 4 yard passes" we're used to seeing. The defense and Zeke are doing work so let's settle down with the Dak praise. Let me see how the 2nd half goes.

Dak is making you look stupid...……..AGAIN!!!!

nalam

The realist
Reaction score
Worrying that it's somehow only 13-0 despite a largely completely dominant half of football.

It could be 13-7 within a few minutes of the half then suddenly we know we are in a game!
Come on negative nannies, the D has come out to play, our Offense atleast have kept them fresh

khiladi

Reaction score
Saints need a long, time consuming drive on this opening. If they go three and out, it will be huge...

Status
Not open for further replies.