Game Day *** Cowboys vs Saints 2nd Half thread***

Status
Not open for further replies.

Juggernaut

Reaction score
The Cowboys defense wanted to make a statement against the Saints. In the first half, they did, holding the Saints scoreless after allowing 59 yards and three first downs for a 13-0 lead. The Cowboys have had a goal-line stand, their top four corners have a pass deflection and DeMarcus Lawrence has a sack. Since Sean Payton has been coach in 2006, the Saints have been shut out just three times in a first half.

IceBowler

Reaction score
Does everyone still think Marinelli sucks or no? Asking for a friend...

Rod teaches very good fundamentals - he is weak on schemes. Richard is responsible for the scheming you've seen lately. I pray this thing doesn't come down to Rod going into hi patented "Prevent" defense.

All it does is prevent o butt from winning.

DStar22

Reaction score
You will care. Believe me you will care. If the Cowboys are able to get this win and play like they are now, that means they have potential for bigger and better things. The Saints are the cream of the crop in the NFC.

Exactly. A win here is great but if it happens they need to use that energy to vault them into greater possibilities

cowboy_ron

You Can't Fix Stupid
Reaction score
We've played aggressive football on both sides of the ball tonight.....at the very least I expect our HOF HC to shift into "play not to lose" mode.

CowTiger

Reaction score
No, guys like you just don't understand the QB position or offense in general.
Lol I was a wideout all thru HS - I get Offense. I also get inconsistency and Dak is the definition of it. Tell me there aren’t at least 10 WBs in the league you would trade him for?

Status
Not open for further replies.