Game Day *** Cowboys vs Saints 2nd Half thread***

Status
Not open for further replies.

basilhayden

Reaction score
Actually if the Saints win this game, I expect them to be SB bound.
They would overcome quite a bit of mental adversity.
Still, they would would most likely have to thank the coaching staff's second half shenanigans.

blueblood70

Reaction score
Lol I was a wideout all thru HS - I get Offense. I also get inconsistency and Dak is the definition of it. Tell me there aren’t at least 10 WBs in the league you would trade him for?
whats a Wb id say no since ive never heard of that postion..lol

Melonfeud

I Copy!,,, er,,,I guess,,,ah,,,maybe.
Reaction score
Defense is fired up!
Oh! After the #90 lobbed the opening salvo?,,, you'd had to of figured every swinging manjack on that side of the ball chinched it down another notch in the
" Tighten up" protocol:starspin:

* ya, go ahead & let that Archie Bell & Durell's TUNE kick-off up in everybody's wheelhouse,,, it's O.K.,,,HONEST:thumbup:*

droopdog7

Reaction score
I can live with a fg but let’s not give up a TD here and I’m happy.

IceBowler

Reaction score
Where are the Dak haters? Silence is deafening.

Not a hater but Dak is slow in the pocket in his reads. He is also slow to tuck it and run. He had a TD earlier when we settled for a FG. Can he improve no these aspects? I don't know. He holds the ball too long - and I don't think that makes me a hater. And if you don't see that he does these things, well you're just not an objective onlooker.

Jipper

Reaction score
Have to get to the 4th quarter up 2 scores and then the saints defense will be dog tired and zeke will ice it

cityochamps

What Just Happened Here
Reaction score
CowboysZone ULTIMATE Fan
Lol I was a wideout all thru HS - I get Offense. I also get inconsistency and Dak is the definition of it. Tell me there aren’t at least 10 WBs in the league you would trade him for?
Never can have enough of those quality WB's :facepalm:

Dre11

Reaction score
And your still responding because I’m in your feelings. The great thing about the Internet is the record shows what I’ve been saying.

Lol....joke. You're not in anybody feeling, you looking real foolish

CB61

Reaction score
Aikman and blocked me to have a little talk with makeup artist there looking a little Haggard
Buck , dang this phone all I want for Christmas is a talk to text that works

Status
Not open for further replies.