Game Day *** Cowboys vs Saints 2nd Half thread***

Status
Not open for further replies.

khiladi

Reaction score
Actually if the Saints win this game, I expect them to be SB bound.
They would overcome quite a bit of mental adversity.
Still, they would would most likely have to thank the coaching staff's second half shenanigans.

I don’t think they beat the Rams the second time around... Rams actually locked them down second half except for the idiot Marcus Peters..

DasSchnitzel

Reaction score
its funny fans soon forget who we are playing , they have an offense and defense 28 in half is inconceivable.. just to be shutting them out period is miracle..

I thought new age offense trumped high energy old school run and defense? so far for half , old school is beating new school

I didn't forget anything. If Dallas defense let's up at all, NO can make up 13 points before the 3rd quarter is up.

We'll see... Definitely feeling good so far

blueblood70

Reaction score
Seemed like he was looking for the ball
we are only up 13-0 a comeback is most likely maybe they go up 14-13 by the 4th and its dog fight until the end, its how we play.. if thats the case and we lose, weren't we supposed to? to give the saints agame like this win or lose shows we are better then the 3-5 team that started the season..correct?

Fla Cowpoke

Reaction score
Teh Saints return team was all walking around with their heads down. They looked like a whipped team.

CB61

Reaction score
Wilson might be the odd man out when Sean Lee returns that is until he hurt his hamstring again

blueblood70

Reaction score
Bree’s got stripped. Dak basically dropped it. I think Dak has potential to be really good, he just has to get more consistent- that is what is frustrating about him
oline bumped him he got it back same as brees NO big deal

Status
Not open for further replies.