Game Day *** Cowboys vs Saints 2nd Half thread***

Status
Not open for further replies.

Romo_To_Dez

Reaction score
13 points isn't enough Offense has to get more. I wish for a pick 6 returned for a TD

MikeT22

Reaction score
Incredible first half. Just hope that FG after 1st and goal doesn't come back to bite us. Other than that offense has been good and defense lights out.

Ren

Reaction score
Not getting comfortable here, just can't see the D keeping this up

jazzcat22

Staff member
Reaction score
CowboysZone ULTIMATE Fan
what scares me is the lack of adjustments at halftime that Dallas doesn't make.

Do they need to make any, or change anything. Don’t seem like it, but only need to be prepared to respond to NO adjustments.

ScipioCowboy

More than meets the eye.
Reaction score
Dak is a half away from either a lucrative contract or a longer stay in purgatory.

DasSchnitzel

Reaction score
I feel like we are playing with house money at this point...anyone wanna put it all on black with an onside kick to start the 2nd half?

The idea is very intriguing...

But I trust our defense right now so idk if it's intriguing enough.

If the NO offense comes out as angry as we all expect then I don't want them to have a short field.

Hadenough

Reaction score
Great half overall. Offense kept the ball for almost 22 minutes, and we're up 13. Defense couldn't play any better.
Dallas must do it again after Payton makes adjustments. Let's just hope Garrett comes up with some adjustments of his own.

CowboyRoy

Reaction score
Lol I was a wideout all thru HS - I get Offense. I also get inconsistency and Dak is the definition of it. Tell me there aren’t at least 10 WBs in the league you would trade him for?

You obviously done get offense. Do you get Oline inconsistency, receiver inconsistency, play calling inconsistency? How about young QBs learning? Do you get all that? I think not.

Status
Not open for further replies.