Game Day *** Cowboys vs Saints post game thread ***

Dre11

Reaction score
What ship? The ship that hasn't been out of the 2nd round of the playoffs in over TWENTY YEARS?

Tell me how we're going to beat the chiefs, the rams, the patriots or an actual brees led saints in the playoffs.

This is week 4 , those teams have to get there just like us, the rams got beat today by the Bucs, the chiefs was in a dog fight with the lions. Get out of here

Eanwen

Reaction score
There’s no way any fan can honestly say this coaching staff can take any team with any talent to a championship. Same ole..same ole. The championship building will start when the clapper is gone!

I don't know how we can blame this on the HC when the OL can't run block or pass block with any consistency. This is just what happens when you lose the battle in the trenches.

kevm3

Reaction score
Don't come back next week, you're not built for this

You're right, i'm not built to accept MORE mediocrity. I want an actual head coach who will keep guys accountable. It's obvious we took it easy against the Dolphins and they were side by side with us during the first half and we took that same lackadaisical approach this game and actually got beat because Peyton can coach.

triplets_93

Reaction score
Don't even watch or listen to the national sports shows Monday. They will be eating roast Cowboys and predicting their 2nd tier status all the day long.

SDCowboy

Reaction score
o_O We were at our own 18. Are you kidding me?
Game on the line and little chance of our D making a quick stop with enough chance for our offense to do anything. Yes they should have gone for it. It should have been treated like it was going to be our last possession.

Wezsh0T

Reaction score
And he went for it earlier. Guy still doesn't have a feel for game time decisions.
I think the fumble on the early 4th and 1 attempt and the fact that the run game was getting stuffed affected the decision making late in the game. Factor in that the defense had held the Saints to 12 points and I think he decided to go with the unit that seemed to be performing slightly better. The defense DID get the ball back for us.

I do think we should have gone for it, but it was not technically the wrong decision.

Northern_Cowboy

Reaction score
Ok pick one game changing phantom call on the saints.

How about the pass interferance call in the 4th on the Saints defender that everyone said wasn't a penalty, how about not calling a personel foul on the Cowboys for hitting Bridgewater after he gave himself up something we got a call for against Dak earlier in the game. Both players were trying to avoid hitting the QB the Saints got called we didn't. Take your sour grapes and go pout in a corner. The game was refed fine and they did not cost us the game, our lousy play did. Refs called 9 penalties for 90 against the Saints and called 6 for 64 against us

BlueStar22

Reaction score
The guy i'm most disappointed in tonight is Randall Cobb. He looks like just a guy. I thought with Gallup out he'd be able to pick up the slack a little bit. I guess the guy from Green Bay is gone.

Dak2Cooper

Reaction score
They werent assured to get passed midfield, that was apparent
Even if we only punted. That changes that whole drive from momentum to starting on our side to starting on their own 20. That's a big difference in a football game. Any turnover is HUGE.

Cowboys22

Reaction score
Something certainly changed if you watched the game. The play calling was awful. No motion. No crossing routes, No running with Dak. This wasn’t the same offense we ran the first 3 games. I have no idea who’s offense it was but I do know the clapper is a constant the last 10 years and we’ve done nothing!

What do you mean you don’t know who’s offense it was? It was a carbon copy of last year. It’s obvious Garrett took over the gameplan and removed everything Moore has put in. He basically handcuffed Moore by only having Garrett’s crappy plays on the play sheet.

TheHerd

Reaction score
And you are confident they drive it to the 35-40yd line of NO??????
No, but I'm confident the Saints don't much a FG is we have the ball. Doesn't matter in the end, were an average team

Shadyroc

Reaction score
That back up is Teddy Bridgewater. A one-time starter in this league who lost his job to injury and could be starting somewhere else in this league.

he threw 1 pass more than 15 yards. I doubt that's starting QB material.

kevm3

Reaction score
This is week 4 , those teams have to get there just like us, the rams got beat today by the Bucs, the chiefs was in a dog fight with the lions. Get out of here

Rams in the superbowl in their 2nd year. Chiefs in the conference game in Mahomes second year. Cowboys, not out of the 2nd round in over 20 years.

boysfanperiod

Reaction score
I hope they learn from this and get back to what they were doing this year.

Some of these PIs were stupid.