Game Day *** Cowboys vs Saints post game thread ***

morat1959

Reaction score
What do you mean you don’t know who’s offense it was? It was a carbon copy of last year. It’s obvious Garrett took over the gameplan and removed everything Moore has put in. He basically handcuffed Moore by only having Garrett’s crappy plays on the play sheet.
I don’t know if that was the case but it sure looked like it.

slick325

Reaction score
Despite not giving up a TD, this D still concerns me. I'm praying Trysten Hill is a beast at 3Tech and Quinn plays like he did tonight in every game.

That would increase turnovers and 3rd down conversion numbers.

mattjames2010

Reaction score
Well, they were playing one of the best teams in the NFC too. You know, immovable object, irresistible force.

Your argument PRESUMES that we won't get better. And if we're one of the better teams, we'll be there in the end.
Besides, other teams want to win too. The Saints didn't lay down. They came to play and win too.
We still have a long season. Chillax. :laugh:

And you assume we are one of the best before the season plays out. So, I think I'm allowed to point out I don't think we are one of the best and certainly didn't look great last week until the second half against the worst team in football.

Saints don't have a great D and it's questionable if it's even good and they are with their backup QB. Whether they are one of the best with Brees doesn't matter, we weren't facing him, we were facing Bridgewater who was dinking and dunking all night because that's all he can do.

morat1959

Reaction score
This loss is 80% on coaching, specifically Garrett and Moore. They were not prepared and failed to adjust.

Where were the RPO’s, play-action, misdirection, bunch formations, etc? Did Dak even run it once? I think he did one time but it wasn’t planned.

You can say what ya want about the defense but they only gave up 12, that should win every game. They are on the field too much but that is a different argument.

The other 20% is on this overrated offensive line. They got punched in the mouth tonight!

Zeke had his problems but mundane run plays don’t help his cause.
Well said!

Northern_Cowboy

Reaction score
Lol jalen didnt actually hit him if you watch the play he jumped up..didnt even land directly on him which is why they picked it up. They actually threw the flag and picked it up after reviewing it and seeing he didnt actually hit Bridgewater.

Except it was a penalty by the textbook the guy hooked our wr, even within 5 yards you cant hook a wr. Chris collinsworth said it wasnt a penalty because hes a prick. That's not everyone lol.

Can you post a phatom penalty or phantom turnover or not?

Actually if you watch the play Jalen did hit him in the head, it was shown on the reply. Keep crying you do it very well

Shane612

Reaction score
Cowboys are full of fake stars.
It's been like that most of last 20 years.

snadler

Reaction score
Moore was given kudos for his creative play calling game 1-3, tonight it felt like his play card was taken away from
Him

boysfanperiod

Reaction score
Which is why I said phantom call.

His elbow and knee was clearly down when the ball came out.

We should have never been in that predicament in the first place. Hold onto the ball, you don't have that problem.

I'm hard on Zeke because he asked for the money and hasn't delivered yet. I'm really disappointed in the season he is having as a whole. I was one of those who thought he should get paid before Dak.

BigD5

Reaction score
Ridiculous....GB’s defense was exposed as garbage vs Philly.
Not really. What you saw there in that game was a bunch of champions recognizing their backs were against the wall and they refused to go down to 1-3 and fought back to keep their season alive

That is what real champions do

BigD5

Reaction score
That was a strange place to be 4th and 2 with about 6 minutes left. It was right on the cusp of needing to go for it. It is easy to say we should go for it in retrospect, but Garrett probably would have been blasted if they missed the 4th and 2.

I still think we should have gone for it.
Doesn't matter. They wouldn't have gotten it anyway

Chrispierce

Reaction score
Gallup is huge. But our offensive line was the problem. heck the Saints were getting pressure on us without needed to blitz.

That defense dominated our O Line in a serious way.

now Tyron Smith is hurt because Connor couldn’t block
Well,this is going to get ugly without Smith. As for Connor? I don’t want him on the field at all....I’ll just say that. Loool