Game Day *** Cowboys vs Saints Pregame thread***

Status
Not open for further replies.

Tsug

Reaction score
Your "all star" QB is the starter on a sub -.500 team.......................And a big reason why their record is where it is...................
More passing yards, more TD passes, better completion %, better QB rating, 1 more INT, coming off a major injury and doing it in 2 less games.

Prescott is playing behind 3rd ranked rushing attack and 4th ranked defense. Your team isn't exactly setting the world on fire with 6-5 record either.

Htown-Cowboy

Reaction score
If the games get outta hand in the Saints favor... I'm tuning in to Lifetime TV with my wife to watch "Godzilla kills his wife and goes to prison"

Doomsday

Rising Star
Reaction score
As much as I knock JG and Linehan these are the type of games were they usually have their best game plans.

They know coming in at they aren't going to win if they don't score more points then usual so I am expecting them to be aggressive and go for broke.

Not sure it will be enough but hoping for the best.

Toruk_Makto

Reaction score
I'm going to be in the air flying home to San Francisco at the start of the game. Won't land until halftime-ish.

Sad!

JD_KaPow

jimnabby
Reaction score
CowboysZone ULTIMATE Fan
As much as I knock JG and Linehan these are the type of games were they usually have their best game plans.

They know coming in at they aren't going to win if they don't score more points then usual so I am expecting them to be aggressive and go for broke.

Not sure it will be enough but hoping for the best.
That's what I hope to see. It can completely backfire and get us blown out, but it also gives us the best chance to win. If they play this game completely conventionally and end up losing by single digits (but never really in it), I'll be much more upset than if they really go after it, nothing they try works and they lose by 20+.

Status
Not open for further replies.