Game Day ***Cowboys vs Seahawks 2nd half game thread***

Status
Not open for further replies.

zrinkill

Cowboy Fan
Reaction score
Nice win, but...will they ever learn? I'm referring to play-calling at end of the game. Take a knee 3 times and the game is over for all practical purposes - leaving Seattle about 25 seconds with no timeouts. Instead, you run giving the possibility of fumble or penalty stopping the clock (which happened) giving Seattle a much better opportunity. Was it really worth taking that chance to move a gimme field goal closer by 3 or 4 yards?

What?

What?

Thatkidbob

Reaction score
We actually spotted the Seahawks 10 points in their house and beat them anyway. It is a wonderful feeling...:)

:starspin::starspin::starspin:

More like 17.

7 on the blocked punt, 7 on the muffed punt, and 3 on the bad snap.

If not for those mistakes this would have been a blowout.

This team has the potential to be really, really, good.

btcutter

Reaction score
Winning 5 in a row especially against a Super Bowl caliber team in their unbeatable stadium, is reason to think this is a championship caliber team. I'm happy.

won't go that far yet but this team is gaining confidence especially in their ability to run the ball. The coaches are actually not abandoning the run even being down which is key. Still Romo made the play when it needs to be made.

Long season folks so I am trying to keep an even keel. Revisit in December but DAMN THAT FEELS GOOD!

Clove

Shrinkage
Reaction score
This offensive line and Marinelli, Garrett and maybe our GM, I may have to eat all types of crow. Still, time to put the pedal to the medal.

BotchedLobotomy

Wide Right
Reaction score
I have never loved all of you so much.

Let's bring it in for the real thing.

1389978844611-anotherhug1.gif

Ok men, it's getting a little uncomfortable in here

Status
Not open for further replies.