Game Day ***Cowboys vs Seahawks 2nd half game thread ***

Status
Not open for further replies.

Hardline

Reaction score
Zeke is 127 yards away from getting Eric Dickerson's jersey.

Old'Boyfan

Reaction score
Think Seattle comes out & scores a TD on the opening possession?
Past history says it's quite likely.

CWR

Reaction score
For all our tears we have the lead and have taken our 1 percent chance to about 50 percent come next week. Lets close this crap out now.

8FOR!3

Reaction score
If we get a stop coming out of the half then we have a chance to run the ball and continue to impose our will. If not, ugh...

aria

Reaction score
Is anyone watching the same game? So much negativiy. I hate winning, I think some of you are finally starting to rub off on me. If you can't beat 'em, join 'em.

This team sucks, we shouldn't be winning. Dak is horrible. I hope we lose, we'll never do anything anyways. Here comes the second half when we'll lose it all. The coaching sucks even though the only time Seattle came close to sniffing anything but their own end zone was because Dez fumbled. Dez fumbled because we have horrible coaching.

SultanOfSix

Star Power
Reaction score
This team should run it every down. While Dak hasn't played well, he hadn't played bad either, and I'm tired of watching Dak run it and seeing everyone blanketed during the replay with each receiver running routes ten or more yards down the field. There is something seriously wrong with the coaching/scheme.

Miller

ARTIST FORMERLY KNOWN AS TEXASFROG
Reaction score
I expect Seattle to start pulling out all of their greasy stops so D needs to keep it up

willia451

Reaction score
Please keep it within the guidelines

I like to color outside the lines. Just a little. Hope that's ok.

20uwuBn.gif

Status
Not open for further replies.