Game Day ***Cowboys vs Seahawks 2nd half game thread ***

Status
Not open for further replies.

Carson

Reaction score
If they couldn't beat us in the first half they have no shot after all these adjustments.

I imagine Garrett’s half time speech is something among the lines of “well we are winning. Let’s not change anything at all’”

Corso

Offseason mode... sleepy time
Reaction score
For all our tears we have the lead and have taken our 1 percent chance to about 50 percent come next week. Lets close this crap out now.
Yeah, 50% chance? Where you get that calculus from a football game?

kevm3

Reaction score
This team should run it every down. While Dak hasn't played well, he hadn't played bad either, and I'm tired of watching Dak run it and seeing everyone blanketed during the replay with each receiver running routes ten or more yards down the field. There is something seriously wrong with the coaching/scheme.

obviously the agenda driven posters will ignore the fact that our receivers are blanketed down field and dak is not launching the ball into guys that are covered. This game is far from offensively entertaining, but we're ahead.

Carson

Reaction score
We have a medicore receiving core at best. You expect a second year qb to do it on his own with a ******** coaching staff as well?

Our receivers run long crap routes. When have we ran a pick play or a drag???

links18

Reaction score
Garrett going to go with the "Throw it short and hope for a broken play" strategy for the second half?

Zordon

Reaction score
Have you seen some hits Dak's taken? Romo would be in a body bag.
I see it Clove. You know me, I'm no Romo stan. I wish he took better care of his body with an intense offseason workout plan so he could take more hits later in his career. That being said, I'd rather take a chance with Romo then watch this garbage. Dak has been pitiful.

willia451

Reaction score
If they couldn't beat us in the first half they have no shot after all these adjustments.

I see that you did there.

9pe0Fow.gif

Status
Not open for further replies.