Game Day ***Cowboys vs Seahawks 2nd half game thread ***

Status
Not open for further replies.

aria

Reaction score
We're beating a team with a winning record at halftime with the playoffs on the line and most on this board just can't help but be miserable.

It's beautifully pathetic
It's sickening, it truly is.

PA Cowboy Fan

Reaction score
Is anyone watching the same game? So much negativiy. I hate winning, I think some of you are finally starting to rub off on me. If you can't beat 'em, join 'em.

This team sucks, we shouldn't be winning. Dak is horrible. I hope we lose, we'll never do anything anyways. Here comes the second half when we'll lose it all. The coaching sucks even though the only time Seattle came close to sniffing anything but their own end zone was because Dez fumbled. Dez fumbled because we have horrible coaching.
It's about time you joined the team. lol

Corso

Offseason mode... sleepy time
Reaction score
We're beating a team with a winning record at halftime with the playoffs on the line and most on this board just can't help but be miserable.

It's beautifully pathetic
You haven't been watching the game, have you?
Otherwise you would have seen the multiple missed opportunities through selfishness and ineptitude by the same guys that do the same thing that holds this team back.

Gator88

Reaction score
Have you seen some hits Dak's taken? Romo would be in a body bag.
I missed the beginning of the game, but so far the only hit I've seen that Dak took that wasn't gentle was on an option play.

Irvin88_4life

Reaction score
This was going to be a nasty slug feast. Both teams will give it their all. Without Dez fumble we could have been up two possessions and that is a killer in these types of games.

The positives are we still up. Defense needs to get the ball back and on offense we need to run Zeke. Seattle is cheating up and at some point we need to go deep off of play action. Run Zeke until he is tired, then put Rod in. Then repeat the steps.

No more mistakes and we can win this game

Status
Not open for further replies.