Game Day ***Cowboys vs Seahawks post game thread***

dallasdave

Reaction score
Yep. I think I'm going to just accept the fact that this is not our year, and that all the hype o had built up rightly deflated when Romo went down.

I tried fooling myself into believing that we could win a few games without Romo in there. But so far, I'm not fooled at all.

I'll just watch the games numb and pessimistic. Easier on the blood pressure.

Can we get that RB out of LSU ???????????????????

DejectedFan1996

Reaction score
Whether Dez trashed Lockett is truthful or not, fact is all this stuff is blowing up. Hardy, Dez, etc.

Season is looking like a crocodile dun dee. I just pray that my prediction of the Giants going all the way this year is off base.

CowboyStar88

Reaction score
That jackass Bennett was upset that JG didn't go out on the field and check Lockette. Called him classless. Really I may rail on JG and crap but JG is anything but classless what a jackass

IAmLegend

Reaction score
Whether Dez trashed Lockett is truthful or not, fact is all this stuff is blowing up. Hardy, Dez, etc.

Season is looking like a crocodile dun dee. I just pray that my prediction of the Giants going all the way this year is off base.

After watching their defense today, I'd be absolutely shocked if they won anything this season.

tyke1doe

Reaction score

like crocodile dun dee? Please explain.

AzCowboysFan

Reaction score
Although it was a heart breaker, I was pleasantly surprised how close the game was. I thought we were gonna get killed. It just sucks knowing we'd be killing it if we had Romo.

HeavyBarrel

Reaction score
Off topic: I notice the lil darlings of the NFL don't have the benefit of playing a worthy team at Lambeau this week, and getting their butt kicked.....