Game Day ***Cowboys vs Seahawks Post game thread ***

SacredStar

Reaction score
Get used to this. Until the owner does the right thing, this team will never be to another SB.

Pessimist_cowboy

Reaction score
This organization deserves all the pain and misery that’s coming for treating Romo the way they did. They are a loooong way from finding a QB. Romo easily wins that game. Dak’s a piece of garbage vs decent teams.

Melonfeud

I Copy!,,, er,,,I guess,,,ah,,,maybe.
Reaction score
Yeppers!,,,o_O

( other than "casing-liner" I've got nothing, fellers)

pitt33

Reaction score
You'd be hard pressed to find a worse pass/play by an NFL qb in a similar situation. I'm 100% convinced Dak was a one year wonder who will not be in the league by 2020.
I’ve been watching football for 50 years. He is not a starting NFL quarterback. He is a backup.
He needs all the planets aligned perfectly and we know with this organization the chances of that happening are almost nonexistent.

Just another chapter in a long line of disappointing season endings.

Cowfan75

Reaction score
This organization deserves all the pain and misery that’s coming for treating Romo the way they did. They are a loooong way from finding a QB. Romo easily wins that game. Dak’s a piece of garbage vs decent teams.

Probably have our QB in Cooper Rush, but it'll be another three years before we figure it out.