Game Day ***Cowboys vs Seahawks Post game thread ***

Chuck 54

Reaction score
Cooking a family traditional breakfast for 20 in the morning....fried oysters, oyster stew, eggs, sausage, biscuits and preserves. So ...

Merry Christmas! to all, especially those who remain Cowboys fans.
Weird....I created a post for this, titled I’ll be too busy in the morning.

This doesn’t belong in the post game thread, but I guess it was moved here due to the rule about no new threads or something....sorry if it interrupted any “fire them all” discussions.

DejectedFan1996

Reaction score
Jerry all year has come out and questioned coaching several times this year. I think Jerry’s done with this process stuff and will make a big splash this offseason. As it stands, we have nothing to look forward too, and Jerry knows that. He likes to remain in the news and will do so this offseason...Book it!

I pray you are correct

Risen Star

Likes Collector
Reaction score
CowboysZone ULTIMATE Fan
Lord help us. He just won't go away.

-

Jason Witten is in his 15th season with the Cowboys and he sounded like a player thinking of playing a 16th season after the 21-12 loss to Seattle. "Every week I have an opportunity to break this team down and I see too much positive," Witten said. "I really do. I feel too good to think that would end. My intentions are to keep playing, but right now there are a lot of emotions with it. You go on this journey and nothing is guaranteed to you. It's an unbelievable opportunity and i see a lot of positive in our team."

i
Todd Archer, ESPN Staff Writer

Tenkamenin

Reaction score
I pray you are correct

My predictions have been spot on, for example on Nov 26, I said,

Nope Garrett is about to get canned, we’ve seen this nonsense before. The final nail in the coffin is when we start to lose with Zeke.

Garrett is going to canned. This is as predictable as a bad horror flick. Jerry needs to make a big hire this offseason because as it stands, Cowboys nation have nothing to look forward to this offseason.

kevm3

Reaction score
I'm pretty much checked out of the Cowboys. I used to get angry when we lost, but now, I'm nonchalant. i feel nothing and don't even really care. I enjoy the banter amongst fellow Cowboys fans, but I'm not getting emotionally involved when the owner absolutely refuses to fix the problem. Why ruin my day off when the owner could care less?

Jake

Beyond tired of Jerry
Reaction score
My predictions have been spot on, for example on Nov 26, I said,

Nope Garrett is about to get canned, we’ve seen this nonsense before. The final nail in the coffin is when we start to lose with Zeke.

Garrett is going to canned. This is as predictable as a bad horror flick. Jerry needs to make a big hire this offseason because as it stands, Cowboys nation have nothing to look forward to this offseason.

Yippee. I can't wait to see Jeff Fisher or Houston Nutt hired as the next coach of the Cowboys, because Jerry is a moron when it comes to football decisions.

Floatyworm

The Labeled One
Reaction score
Pathetic effort from the entire team.

This was a must win game and we showed nothing that we haven’t shown in the past 7 years. It was as if this was game 3 of the season.

Completely disastrous cowardly coaching
When your punter has the biggest call of your season for success...you know your coaching staff has issues.

Pants

Reaction score
When dallas’ season ends, it always frustrates me. Now comes all of the haters on FB and other media. Very quiet until Dallas eliminated. I have no desire menaces, I have no witty retorts. Just have to take it and bask in the knowledge that 2018 likely to be a repeat of this if Garrett still in charge

kevm3

Reaction score
now that marvin lewis is gone, there is no more pointing to him and saying, 'See! He still has a job!' Garrett is tenured with the likes of superbowl winning coaches and has punched in one playoff win as a head coach

pitt33

Reaction score
The whole damn staff needs to go. I have never in my life seen such an unimaginative passing attack in my life. Just pathetic...
This team is also hamstrung by the damn quarterback and the offensive decisions that are being made.

DenCWBY

Reaction score
Down 9 points with just over 2 minutes left and Dak plays it safe to throwing 4 yard passes ????? Screw the chump!!!!!
Bring on Cooper Rush to compete next year!
Garret didn’t have the balls to put Rush on the field because Jerry was up in his box holding them.

texbumthelife

Reaction score
Ok...

So I missed the fourth and keep reading about all the stupid stuff that happened. Can someone quickly summarize?

Did Bailey really miss two kicks?!

LucaBrasi

Sleeps with the fishes
Reaction score
Ok...

So I missed the fourth and keep reading about all the stupid stuff that happened. Can someone quickly summarize?

Did Bailey really miss two kicks?!

The 4th quarter was a lot like the 1st 3 quarters or like most of the past 2 decades. A really dumb brand of ball being coached and played