1. I am excited to announce the launch of ...
    NEWS and RUMORS is a powerful and versatile news and content search engine and reader that provides access to content from a large variety of sites.

NEWS and RUMORS does not track individual users and uses a password-less login system so only an email address is required to login.

Once logged in, you can add your favorite content feeds and searches to your Favorites list, bookmark content you want to read later, and find a lot of global, national and local content on a variety of topics.

Dismiss Notice

Cowboys Game *** Cowboys vs Seahawks post game thread***

Discussion in 'Fan Zone' started by BrAinPaiNt, Jan 5, 2019.

1. Fritsch_the_cat

Fritsch_the_cat Well-Known Member

2,687 Messages
    2,710 Likes Received
    You can keep saying that all night and it still won't matter. It should have been a PI, ball on the one, and if the receiver hadn't got knocked on his butt before the ball ever got to him it would have been a TD. You're just an idiot who is pissed the Cowboys won and still want to hate on Dak.

X550i, NumOneQB, blueblood70 and 2 others like this.
  2. Floatyworm

Floatyworm The Labeled One

12,578 Messages
    10,618 Likes Received
    Win with class man....Seattle was short handed...and they gave us a game. Wanna do something cool? Buy them a round. It sucks when your season is over...;)

3. BotchedLobotomy

BotchedLobotomy Wide Right

11,182 Messages
    14,129 Likes Received
    We know you’re frustrated that your QB Carson Wince is hurt and ineffective when he’s healthy, but I don’t know why you keep taking it out on the better QB, Dakota Prescott

cityochamps likes this.
  4. nalam

nalam The realist

4,776 Messages
    1,912 Likes Received
    They should have been called something like 6 , those were the most blatant

BotchedLobotomy likes this.
  5. zenmastersauce

zenmastersauce Well-Known Member

843 Messages
    491 Likes Received
    Why are we arguing about this? We won the game right? Dak and Zeke won thr game for us? All is well? Be happy ya'll

6. Sydla

Sydla Well-Known Member

41,032 Messages
    60,258 Likes Received
    They were clear PIs.

And the second easily could have even been illegal contact.

So shut your yapper Carroll

catiii and BotchedLobotomy like this.
  7. Bluefin

Bluefin Well-Known Member

7,596 Messages
    8,326 Likes Received
    Tavon Austin had some huge punt returns, not sure what happened to prevent the TD on the one that didn't get called back.

Cole Beasley returned the next punt.

Anyone hear any news on Austin? Is he OK?

8. Risen Star

Risen Star Likes Collector Zone Supporter

58,064 Messages
    102,195 Likes Received
    The real reason we won.

9. Rockport

Rockport AmberBeer Zone Supporter

18,954 Messages
    16,430 Likes Received
    You obviously just have no clue when it comes to the NFL.

10. blueblood70

blueblood70 Well-Known Member

10,215 Messages
    7,424 Likes Received
    Imagine Tavon healthy all yr returning punts? he is way better then Bease..he actually always wants to GO

zenmastersauce likes this.
  11. CowboysWillRise

CowboysWillRise Well-Known Member

10,927 Messages
    15,995 Likes Received
    Man its hard to know who Im more impressive with.

Zeke was an animal, Coop did his thing and Dak. Wow Dak just keeps coming through. Unbelievable how much grit he has.

Then theres the defense. Holly crap, Seattle never stood much of a chance. Their league leading rushing game was demolished. Losing their kicker was the best thing possible for them cause they needed 4 downs to have a chance. Lol

12. Rockport

Rockport AmberBeer Zone Supporter

18,954 Messages
    16,430 Likes Received
    No it was dak. You’re just a coward and not man enough to admit it.

13. Boyz981

Boyz981 Well-Known Member

765 Messages
    782 Likes Received
    Plus the missed one on the INT!

HowardC likes this.
  14. Melonfeud

Melonfeud I Copy!,,, er,,,I guess,,,ah,,,maybe. Zone Supporter

20,961 Messages
    31,999 Likes Received
    The simple fact that he WAS employing advanced& cutting edge sideline coaching stances of profound professionalism,,, DID NOT ESCAPE ME,BRO!
    :thumbup:o_O:thumbup:

15. DaleMc

DaleMc Well-Known Member

353 Messages
    335 Likes Received
    I have been hard on Dak and I think he has a lot more to learn but for a third year QB, he is playing well. That pick was Defensive Pass interference all day long, not the best ball Dak threw all night but wasn't really on him. This team has much potential in the coming years if they get a real QB coach in here to help Dak develop. Playoff win baby

HowardC likes this.
  16. cowboy_ron

cowboy_ron You Can't Fix Stupid

15,098 Messages
    23,974 Likes Received
    That was close....but a very exciting game to watch........Dak does well playing in a clutch situation.....it was a good team effort.

catiii and DaleMc like this.
  17. gmb1

gmb1 Well-Known Member

5,160 Messages
    4,829 Likes Received
    He's a great actor. :muttley:

I'm just kidding guys! LOL

NumOneQB likes this.
  18. Sydla

Sydla Well-Known Member

41,032 Messages
    60,258 Likes Received
    It does matter. Because that’s what it was. A bad pass. Sure PI should have been called. It doesn’t change the fact that it was just not a very good pass by Dak. In fact, the only reason there is interference is because when Dak threw it behind Brown, it brought the defender into the play. If Dak properly throws the ball out in front, Brown has a TD.

Why do you struggle admitting that?

More name calling. Classic. You just seem like the quintessential homer fan who can’t stomach factual analysis after the game. The fan who thinks all the calls go against his team. All his team’s players are the best. They never screw up. The guy who calls people fans of other teams because he can’t stomach fair criticism of his team.

In other words, a pretty shallow fan.

19. boysfanperiod

boysfanperiod Well-Known Member

2,578 Messages
    1,825 Likes Received
    Let's work on changing that stat!

20. Cowboys22

Cowboys22 Well-Known Member

9,244 Messages
    9,338 Likes Received
    Football Gods came through for Dallas. Seattle slipped in a brand new non rubbed down ball for a game winning field goal attempt that led to Romo fumbling and Seattle winning so the Football Gods take their revenge by snapping their kicker’s hamstring which comes back to haunt them. Sometimes real life is better than fiction.

Gator88 and HowardC like this.