Reaction score
CowboysZone ULTIMATE Fan
klhlagD.gif
Nicely done!!
:clap::hammer::starspin:

Rockport

AmberBeer
Reaction score
My opinion is that Seattle's play calling was bad, and that means I have no clue about the NFL?

What can I do to make you think that I actually understand the NFL?? Your opinion is super important to me. :rolleyes:
Bull****. Your post was all about the bad Seattle play calling like that was the reason we won the game. Get real dude.

Sydla

Reaction score
I never said it wasn't a bad pass, I said it didn't matter because PI should have been called and if he hadn't been knocked on his butt it would have been a catch and a TD. I know you hate that, but it's true.

You're childish. The Cowboys just won a playoff game and all you can do is find fault and look for someone to argue with. Just enjoy the win dude, you'll have plenty of time to complain about Dak in the future.

You call someone an *** and an idiot and then claim he’s being childish?

Hahahahaha. I like you now. You are a funny guy.

NumOneQB

Reaction score
I just wanted to give a shout out to Connor Williams ; outside of the 1 twist play that led to a sack , he played well....................

Yeah, you have to pass off the DL to the tackle there and see the stunt. That was a rookie mistake. Overall he played well.

toto1939

Reaction score
Princeton seems to be overrated as a school....that last scoring drive of Dallas, why didn't Ginger tell his team to kneel 3 times at the goal line, burn clock down to 30 seconds with no Seattle timeouts remaining and then go for it on 4th down? Either you score a TD there or you give Seattle the ball on the 1 yard line with no timeouts and no field goal kicker that could tie the game

Pantone282C

Reaction score
CowboysZone ULTIMATE Fan
Wow, nice win despite the obvious PI against Seattle on the play that was ruled an interception.
:popcorn::clap::yourock::starspin:

Sydla

Reaction score
The Dak haters are unhappy. It happens after every win.

I am not unhappy. I am happy with the win. Dak played well. Zeke was great. D was dominant other than a few boneheaded issues late.

I hope Philly wins because I think we can beat LA out there. NO in The Superdome will be tougher. I want to make the NFCCG game at a minimum.

But I also won’t pretend everything was perfect. Some boneheaded plays at times and yes, the QB made a bad pass that should have been a TD with a better pass. If that bothers you, it says way more about you than me.

Rockport

AmberBeer
Reaction score
Princeton seems to be overrated as a school....that last scoring drive of Dallas, why didn't Ginger tell his team to kneel 3 times at the goal line, burn clock down to 30 seconds with no Seattle timeouts remaining and then go for it on 4th down? Either you score a TD there or you give Seattle the ball on the 1 yard line with no timeouts and no field goal kicker that could tie the game
Because it’s first and goal at the 1 yard line and if you get the TD it’s game over. Which is what happened. Glad you ain’t coaching. Dumbest post of the day.

Last edited: