Game Day *** Cowboys vs Seahawks post game thread***

Soth

Reaction score
Bull****. Your post was all about the bad Seattle play calling like that was the reason we won the game. Get real dude.

That's not what I think, but I see why someone could take it that way given all the negativity in these forums. I think we won because Zeke was a beast, Dak was clutch and the defense continued to play out of their minds. But I also think Seattle made some really bad calls on offense. It is all part of football. We also made some typical stupid calls like the Tavon sweep play.

Sydla

Reaction score
I just call 'em like I see 'em.

LOL.

Think this one through. You call me an *** and an idiot on a message board and then claim someone else is being childish?

That’s the best part about some of you guys. Your complete lack of self awareness is entertaining. Equally funny is you are siding with Rockport here in this thread and just last week after calling a poster a bunch of names, he literally claimed he would never sink to the level of name calling on a message board. LOL.

It’s like you guys don’t even remember what you posted five minutes earlier.

Fritsch_the_cat

Reaction score
But I also won’t pretend everything was perfect. Some boneheaded plays at times and yes, the QB made a bad pass that should have been a TD with a better pass. If that bothers you, it says way more about you than me.

You must be arguing with the voices in your head because I never said it wasn't a bad pass and everything was perfect. I'm talking about one play which the pass being good or bad had no bearing on. He would have still caught the pass if he had not been bulldozed before the ball ever got there and most likely scored. The only thing that matters about that play is they didn't call PI.

HowardC

Romo was elite
Reaction score
Football Gods came through for Dallas. Seattle slipped in a brand new non rubbed down ball for a game winning field goal attempt that led to Romo fumbling and Seattle winning so the Football Gods take their revenge by snapping their kicker’s hamstring which comes back to haunt them. Sometimes real life is better than fiction.
Double like!!

Rockport

AmberBeer
Reaction score
That's not what I think, but I see why someone could take it that way given all the negativity in these forums. I think we won because Zeke was a beast, Dak was clutch and the defense continued to play out of their minds. But I also think Seattle made some really bad calls on offense. It is all part of football. We also made some typical stupid calls like the Tavon sweep play.
Ok, what bad plays?

Reaction score
Because you’re at the 1 yard line and if you get the TD it’s game over. Which is what happened. Glad you ain’t coaching. Dumbest post of the day.
Typical JG haters. It will never be good enough .Believe it or not he is highly intelligent with a very good football IQ. He might not be the best coach to ever coach the game but he isn't nearly as bad as some people make him out to be. I get it though, everyone needs someone to hate.

Floatyworm

The Labeled One
Reaction score
Connor Williams would pancake Bob Lilly.

If that's the case...then we need to trade our entire draft to Seattle for Poona Ford. Ford was unblocked the entire night. Don't get me wrong...I'm sure Joe Looney is glad this game is over....neither guy could block that 5'11 NT.:rolleyes:

Rockport

AmberBeer
Reaction score
Typical JG haters. It will never be good enough .Believe it or not he is highly intelligent with a very good football IQ. He might not be the best coach to ever coach the game but he isn't nearly as bad as some people make him out to be. I get it though, everyone needs someone to hate.
He has certainly outcoached the NFC East this year and now Pete Carroll.

Rockport

AmberBeer
Reaction score
If that's the case...then we need to trade our entire draft to Seattle for Poona Ford. Ford was unblocked the entire night. Don't get me wrong...I'm sure Joe Looney is glad this game is over....neither guy could block that 5'11 NT.:rolleyes:
Hmmm, seems like Dak for the most part had plenty of time to throw the ball.

Sydla

Reaction score
You must be arguing with the voices in your head because I never said it wasn't a bad pass and everything was perfect. I'm talking about one play which the pass being good or bad had no bearing on. He would have still caught the pass if he had not been bulldozed before the ball ever got there and most likely scored. The only thing that matters about that play is they didn't call PI.

And yet you seem really angry that someone would point out that the pass wasn’t a very good pass.

And despite your constant claiming that a bad pass didn’t matter, in fact, it did matter. A better pass results in 7 points. A bad pass then put the decision in the hands of an official. A good pass doesn’t open the play up to a rule. It just results in a TD.

This isn’t that hard.

HowardC

Romo was elite
Reaction score
Just rewatched the Hurns' injury. His foot wasn't even facing the right direction after the defender came down on it. The replay was tough to watch knowing what his injury was. I wasn't looking at the ankle the first time.
That f***** tackled him like that on purpose to land on the back of his legs. I'm pretty sure he is the one who hurt Beasley also.

Risen Star

Likes Collector
Reaction score
CowboysZone ULTIMATE Fan
I was proud of my boys tonight. That defense completely shut down the best rushing attack in the league. That to me was the story of the game. The Seahawks came in convinced they were going to grind us out with the run and our defense was up to the challenge.

Zeke is a freak. He made a few plays tonight that only the cream of the crop backs can make. We don't fully appreciate how good he is.

I hate that QB but he is clutch. Even this hater has confidence he can elevate his game and make a play when the game is on the line. He's done it too many times for it to be a coincidence. He's got the clutch gene. I just wish he had skills to go with it.

On to New Orleans/Los Angeles. We'll probably get smoked.