Game Day *** Cowboys vs Seahawks post game thread***

Soth

Reaction score
Ok, what bad plays?

He kept trying to run the ball when it wasn't working. When they started airing it out in the 4th quarter it actually worked. They were super conservative most of the game. They were calling short passes on 3rd and long. They should have called more Wilson run plays. Etc.

tyke1doe

Reaction score
LOL.

Think this one through. You call me an *** and an idiot on a message board and then claim someone else is being childish?

That’s the best part about some of you guys. Your complete lack of self awareness is entertaining. Equally funny is you are siding with Rockport here in this thread and just last week after calling a poster a bunch of names, he literally claimed he would never sink to the level of name calling on a message board. LOL.

It’s like you guys don’t even remember what you posted five minutes earlier.
:laugh:

Rockport

AmberBeer
Reaction score
He kept trying to run the ball when it wasn't working. When they started airing it out in the 4th quarter it actually worked. They were super conservative most of the game. They were calling short passes on 3rd and long. They should have called more Wilson run plays. Etc.
I guess you weren’t aware that Seattle had the #1 rushing offense in the NFL. It’s what they do. So you want them to abandon that on a consistent basis. :facepalm:

toto1939

Reaction score
Because it’s first and goal at the 1 yard line and if you get the TD it’s game over. Which is what happened. Glad you ain’t coaching. Dumbest post of the day.
Game wasn't over....you gave Seattle the ball with 2:20 remaining, they score a TD and were in position to win the game with an onside kick recovery. Is not giving the opposing team any time really that hard of a concept for you and Ginger to understand???

Rockport

AmberBeer
Reaction score
Game wasn't over....you gave Seattle the ball with 2:20 remaining, they score a TD and were in position to win the game with an onside kick recovery. Is not giving the opposing team any time really that hard of a concept for you and Ginger to understand???
Hey Einstien, how did it play out?

nalam

The realist
Reaction score
Princeton seems to be overrated as a school....that last scoring drive of Dallas, why didn't Ginger tell his team to kneel 3 times at the goal line, burn clock down to 30 seconds with no Seattle timeouts remaining and then go for it on 4th down? Either you score a TD there or you give Seattle the ball on the 1 yard line with no timeouts and no field goal kicker that could tie the game
I was asking for 2 run plays before punching it in , to take time of the clock.

Oh_Canada

Reaction score
This was a game that will make them better regardless of what happens the rest of the way. Seattle has all the elements of a tough playoff out, good defense, running game and a very good QB who doesn’t turn it over.
Impressive win by a young team.

Bluefin

Reaction score
This is the first time a Russell Wilson led Seattle Seahawks team failed to win its first playoff game.

toto1939

Reaction score
Hey Einstien, how did it play out?
So, you use results to measure whether it was a correct play or not? I love playing guys like you at the poker table thinking calling all-in pre-flop with QQ against my AA is the right play because they were once in a hand where that worked (odds are 20% vs 80%)

HowardC

Romo was elite
Reaction score
I've been hard on Dak but I now have confidence in him running the offense. I was happy to see him throw the ball away instead of taking the sack. He missed a couple passes early on in the game but he did well as the game went on.
:starspin::dance::starspin:

Rockport

AmberBeer
Reaction score
So, you use results to measure whether it was a correct play or not? I love playing guys like you at the poker table thinking calling all-in pre-flop with QQ against my AA is the right play because they were once in a hand where that worked (odds are 20% vs 80%)
So do I. Cowboys played their hand and won. You lost.