Game Day *** Cowboys vs Seahawks post game thread ***

CarolinaFathead

Reaction score
Always bet on the team going against Dallas.

Bet 50 bucks for Seattle to win when they were down one; won $43. Easiest money.

Lol any team in that scenario- down one with all their timeouts, four downs to get any first down they need, and over four minutes to drive to score will be favored to win the game. It’s like a probability fact. It has nothing to do with Dallas.

khiladi

Reaction score
AHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHA!!!

you were sweating SO much when Dak scored those TD’s in the second half. It’s all right though. We still lost. You must be SO happy!

Sweating so much? You were completely silent when Dak was fumbling his way into a three TD deficit. Then you showed up and disappeared when they lost and now your back to trying your save some face. I’ve been here bashing Dak for years before you showed up like three days ago.. I’m as consistent as Dak is at sucking and you chasing me around..

TheHerd

Reaction score
Always bet on the team going against Dallas.

Bet 50 bucks for Seattle to win when they were down one; won $43. Easiest money.
Kinda telling the you didn't even get even odds we could hold that lead. But I wouldn't cover that bet at any odds. I would have been shocked being belief had we kept Seattle off the scoreboard. Giving up the TD was our only hope, but we didn't let them do it fast enough.

CarolinaFathead

Reaction score
Sweating so much? You were completely silent when Dak was fumbling his way into a three TD deficit. Then you showed up and disappeared when they lost and now your back to trying your save some face. Y

What were YOU doing?

backflips?!!

You must be so miserable watching this team!!

when they lose you hate it and when they win you hate it.

AHAHAHAHAHAHAAHAHA!!

That’s called Troll Checkmate!

AHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHA!!

khiladi

Reaction score
Dak stans make so many excuses. When Dak flounders around for three quarters against mediocre defenses and then pads stats, it’s a testimony to his ‘greatness’. When our defense folds, it’s not that the QB is great, it’s the defenses fault. I mean it’s not like our defense completely held the Seahawks when Dak gave them a three score lead.. oh wait, they did..

pitt33

Reaction score
The rest of the season almost feels pointless. Even if the Cowboys win this garbage dump of a division, they aren't good enough to beat anyone in the playoffs.

I smell an 8-8 finish. Hope I'm wrong.
8-8?

You must have a good sense of smell.

They smell really bad to me.

And they look even worse.

This is a bad football team right now.

Keithfansince5

Reaction score
Enough to keep a couple other guys. I lean more towards 32. 8 mil helps keep a couple other guys on the team

khiladi

Reaction score
C'mon. Dak may not deserve 200M for 5 years, but he's not garbage. Zeke can be great, and Dak can be good. I put Dak solidly upper mid pack of the QBs. Maybe 10-12th. But this D and the special teams are bottom 3.

You saw him without Cooper and Zeke suspension.. he’s basically a back-up, that wasted our tight Sb window..

There are a handful of defenses in this modern NFL, where mediocre QBs like Goff and Dak put up 300 yards every so often. The defense excuse is tired and played out.

CarolinaFathead

Reaction score
Enough to keep a couple other guys. I lean more towards 32. 8 mil helps keep a couple other guys on the team

Maybe Dak gives the team a hometown discount though it doesn’t look that way. As great as Brady is, he got paid less to help the teams cap. Having said that, I don’t begrudge anyone wanting to get paid.

at all..

pansophy

Reaction score
I'm not going to pretend our defense is anything but putrid, but the offense has had a hand in a few of those points.
Hence my comment on turnovers. I mean we have put up points, so I can't complain too much about the offense except for the turnovers. The chances of winning with just a -1 turnover ratio is pretty bad and we have had multiple turnovers. So imagine what we might do with that. The lack of a preseason to fix our special teams seems in display. I'm tired of games being decided because of our poor special teams play.

khiladi

Reaction score
Dak talking about ‘respect’ on his interview. Dude took one week to throw a TD in training camp in year 3. He threw his teammates under the bus last year, when the offense was struggling. Dude is a joke, getting by on a ‘good boy’ routine and being cool with teammates that are the same age..

TheHerd

Reaction score
You saw him without Cooper and Zeke suspension.. he’s basically a back-up, that wasted our tight Sb window..

There are a handful of defenses in this modern NFL, where mediocre QBs like Goff and Dak put up 300 yards every so often. The defense excuse is tired and played out.
Dak routinely puts up 300 against bad defenses. He's better than a back up. But he's not close to elite. He's not close to great.

And the D isn't an excuse, they suck. It's totally unrelated to how good or bad Dak plays. The D is pathetic.