Game Day *** Cowboys vs Seahawks post game thread ***

Dre11

Reaction score
Another butthurt Garrett lover with zero credibility.

You're a joke around here.

You sound whack , this team is the same as it's been the last 25 years. it doesn't matter who the coach is. you sound so dumb , as been said we're an offside kick from being 0-3 and you want talk about a coach that's not here, no you the damn joke.

pitt33

Reaction score
His inconsistency from play to play and from series to series is one of his biggest weaknesses.
Of all the comments and opinions I’ve ever read or heard about Dak this just may be the most accurate assessment of him.

Aikmaniac

Reaction score
CowboysZone LOYAL Fan
Agendas are very apparent in this thread.

can’t believe so many are letting this defense off the hook. I’ve been watching this same defensive performance since the late 90s.

Keithfansince5

Reaction score
Maybe Dak gives the team a hometown discount though it doesn’t look that way. As great as Brady is, he got paid less to help the teams cap. Having said that, I don’t begrudge anyone wanting to get paid.

at all..
I do. I admire Brady willing to get less. It allowed his team to have more top talent throughout his team. That is a big reason they won 6 SB's. One guy being paid top money never works out. The Chiefs will learn that lesson soon.

Stash

Staff member
Reaction score
CowboysZone ULTIMATE Fan
You sound whack , this team is the same as it's been the last 25 years. it doesn't matter who the coach is. you sound so dumb , as been said we're an offside kick from being 0-3 and you want talk about a coach that's not here, no you the damn joke.

You hero.

The guy your credibiity died with.
:lmao:

Clove

Shrinkage
Reaction score
BTW, why not just move Lamb outside and Cooper in the slot during the game. Like, come on Moore, more innovation please.

Alweezy

Reaction score
Zeke doesn't have to play better?
When the D is a liability, you gotta lean on the running game at some point. Watching us try to outshoot every team each week isn't fun football to watch and is leading us to this poor start. We need balance, and that means yes Zeke needs to touch the rock, and Dak doesn't need to throw for 500 yards.

It doesn't make a difference trying to put the blame on Zeke or Dak. We need both to be working in sync in order to have a realistic shot at winning. As we're seeing, we aren't an elite offense if we're playing your turn my turn football.

CarolinaFathead

Reaction score
It’s weird. I remember Dre from the ranch and I always respected his football knowledge. I didn’t know he went to die on the Garrett hill though.

strange...

it was time to move on bruh...

Miller

ARTIST FORMERLY KNOWN AS TEXASFROG
Reaction score
This Dak game mirrored last weeks Dak game....lots of yards, great comeback but some hidden issues...turnovers (a lucky one that didn’t happen where he threw into bad coverage, hit a Seattle guy in the chest and Gallup caught) and some hold your breathe plays. He also showed what I like about him..leader late, running, extending plays and some great throws. It just feels mixed...like Romo. So sorry m not going to put a number on him but I’m not sure what to think. He’s far from a bum and I don’t see elite yet either but he’s on the high end

pitt33

Reaction score
Why is anyone surprised. This is a normal cowboys game. Offense comes out slow defense holds up for a little bit. Then the defense caves opponent gets a big lead. Dak comes roaring back with padded stats once the opponent has the big lead and is playing softer. Opposing qb of course able to take back control of game. Dak has a chance to pull it out and the opponents defense starts locking down again and dak cant get past first read or pre read the defense.
Pretty good synopsis

Welcome aboard my friend

CarolinaFathead

Reaction score
When the D is a liability, you gotta lean on the running game at some point. Watching us try to outshoot every team each week isn't fun football to watch and is leading us to this poor start. We need balance, and that means yes Zeke needs to touch the rock, and Dak doesn't need to throw for 500 yards.

It doesn't make a difference trying to put the blame on Zeke or Dak. We need both to be working in sync in order to have a realistic shot at winning. As we're seeing, we aren't an elite offense if we're playing your turn my turn football.

Running game wasn’t working today and wasn’t going to work. I’m not saying abandon it but we weren’t getting the push we needed to set Zeke loose. The staff saw this and went with the strategy that gave us the best chance to win. Even reshuffled the line. The o-line is a huge problem right now.

screens should have been scrapped too.

Last edited:

BourbonBalz

Star4Ever
Reaction score
No.
Largely on Moore with dumb play calls at the wrong time.
It is on Pollard and his stupidity, again.

It is on the defense as they still suck, cant come up big at the end of a game.
On the NFL & Refs with their tacky tack bias calls.

On Zeke with drops on the screens.
Dak id have some off target throes, like the one to Bell. but he is hardly the cause of the loss by himself.
Don’t forget special teams blunders (which includes Pollard’s brain fart resulting in a safety).

jnday

Reaction score
Please.

The guys threw for 400 yards - AGAIN - and the rest of the team let him down. Starting with that pathetic defense.
Each one of his interceptions knocks the value of those yards down by quite a bit. Dak made some very bad throws when he was dumping the ball off and he dumped the ball off too often. There was no excuse for throwing the last interception when it was only third down. He also displayed poor pocket awareness throughout the game by stepping into the pressure instead of rolling out. He should watch Wilson’s tapes to see how to be an elite QB. Once again he failed against a quality team. Paying him 40 million a year would make the DLaw , Zeke and Jaylon contracts look like bargains when comparing value to productivity.

Stash

Staff member
Reaction score
CowboysZone ULTIMATE Fan
This Dak game mirrored last weeks Dak game....lots of yards, great comeback but some hidden issues...turnovers (a lucky one that didn’t happen where he threw into bad coverage, hit a Seattle guy in the chest and Gallup caught) and some hold your breathe plays. He also showed what I like about him..leader late, running, extending plays and some great throws. It just feels mixed...like Romo. So sorry m not going to put a number on him but I’m not sure what to think. He’s far from a bum and I don’t see elite yet either but he’s on the high end

It's ALL on him though. If he doesn't carry the entire rest of the team, the game is never even close. Very similar to what Romo had to deal with. That's why the team was a total disaster when they didn't have Romo.

It's just too much on any ONE player.

CarolinaFathead

Reaction score

this is where I’m at I think. He’s going to drop stats that are going to get him paid and he’s a good leader and tough kid. I want him as the QB.

The Dak haters want him to be Tom Brady as if that’s a legitimate excuse that has any meaning whatsoever. He’s going to get paid and he’s a very good young NFL QB. To be mad he’s not Wilson or Brady like some of these fans is equivalent to a toddler tantrum. We have our QB of the future. We have to build the team around him with his skill set in mind which is what we have done.