Game Day ***Cowboys vs Seahawks Post Game thread***

Momanpr100

Reaction score
We beat a good team, with a winning record. Other than when the Jets were 1-0.
But Seattle now 6-6….waiting for that narrative….
The narrative was already there before the game lol. The narrative is if we don't blow them out it was a bad game for us lol. And people will eat it up and run with it :laugh::flagwave::dance:

Praxit

Reaction score
Wow...what a thriller. Defense showed up 1:15 to late.
Can't do that against good teams. But they'll learn I hope.
Great team win.

TheHerd

Reaction score
I am still surprised Dak threw in the end zone on the last 3rd down play. Yes, if they had scored a TD it would have been over then, but with 1:46 remaining, and no time outs for Seattle, I would run it, run Dak, anything to keep the clock running and then kick the FG to leave 1:00 or less on the clock. Really need to be smarter in those situations.
A first down ends the game there too. If you’re gonna pass, make it a safe short one just over the marker. Though I wouldn’t have disagreed with a run. With less than a minute, it forces deeper passes add gives our pass rush more time to get home. Though Micah didn’t need much time!

gmb1

Reaction score
Why we play 9 road games again this season after playing 9 road games last season? SMH

gimmesix

Fat, drunk and stupid is no way to go through life
Reaction score
I thought when Lamb dropped the fourth-down catch and later let a TD go through his hands in a tight window that this was one of those games we were destined to lose. That's typically what happens to us in those situations, but it's nice to see us overcome.