Game Day ***Cowboys vs Seahawks Pre Game Thread***

Status
Not open for further replies.

Bagman

Reaction score
And you wanna hear something crazy

2 sportscasters on get up just said the Cowboys if they play their game correct should beat Seattle by three touchdowns are you kidding me this is the most shocking prediction I've ever seen of setting up a team that even if they win by three are gonna be criticized...
I want Dallas to win. Period. Even if it's by 1 pt it still counts in the win column. No style points awarded. I think it would actually set them up to play better and harder next week against the Eagles.

Praxit

Reaction score
..yep, yep gents. Here we go, the path to 9-3

Dak stays on course. Cooks, Fergs and Rico have big game tonight.

Parson gets his two sacks.

blueblood70

Reaction score
Seahawks are not a very good team
I don't care if they're the greatest show on turf or the worst team in the league nobody picks a 21 point spread for the game without ulterior motives which in this case would be so if the Cowboys barely beat this team they're gonna complain the next day so Friday morning expect to talk shows to say we should have beat them by more would there be a quick complete turn around saying that we shouldn't be beating up and running up the score against bad teams!!

they are not a bad team, they are six and five, you are who your record says you are... Or is that another goal post move for the Dallas Cowboys only that we go in and beat a team that is one game above 500 that went to the playoffs last year that were considered playoff favorites coming into the year and all of a sudden now they're bad team is that what we keep saying that every time the Cowboys beat the team this year they're considered bad no matter what their record is now because now they're one game against 500 but now they're still bad???

This gets better and better so the league has 28 bad teams? Or is it just the one we beat by 2-3 scores on on the Cowboys schedule??

blueblood70

Reaction score
I want Dallas to win. Period. Even if it's by 1 pt it still counts in the win column. No style points awarded. I think it would actually set them up to play better and harder next week against the Eagles.
Yeah but what's insane is the setup it is being done on purpose by saying something so ridiculous that an NFL team in a league of parody should be favored by 21 points I mean is that what we're saying here because I think it's a set up so there could be a lot of complaints and now they're gonna say oh they weren't a very good team even though they're one game of about 500 tonight until we play they had a winning record but now the goal posts are moved cause now we should beat them by 2-3 touchdowns or to be looked at as a disappointing outing for the Dallas Cowboys??

That's exactly why they're saying it they are setting the Dallas Cowboys up for failure even in a win if it is not a complete blowout this is what we have to deal with if we blow teams up they were bad because they had a losing record but now the ones with the winning record were also supposed to blow out or is considered unimpressive...hmmm I've never seen rubber goal posts in high West Texas winds but that's what it looks like...

The Cowboys are in a no win situation with the media nothing including our quarterback can ever do anything right without a narrative made-up just for them...

blueblood70

Reaction score
Yes in a league of parity we should win by four points or less because that's pretty much what the league average is but the Cowboys apparently have a different narrative we live by with the goal post with wheels on it so it can be moved back and forth postgame every week...

Bagman

Reaction score
I don't care if they're the greatest show on turf or the worst team in the league nobody picks a 21 point spread for the game without ulterior motives which in this case would be so if the Cowboys barely beat this team they're gonna complain the next day so Friday morning expect to talk shows to say we should have beat them by more would there be a quick complete turn around saying that we shouldn't be beating up and running up the score against bad teams!!

they are not a bad team, they are six and five, you are who your record says you are... Or is that another goal post move for the Dallas Cowboys only that we go in and beat a team that is one game above 500 that went to the playoffs last year that were considered playoff favorites coming into the year and all of a sudden now they're bad team is that what we keep saying that every time the Cowboys beat the team this year they're considered bad no matter what their record is now because now they're one game against 500 but now they're still bad???

This gets better and better so the league has 28 bad teams? Or is it just the one we beat by 2-3 scores on on the Cowboys schedule??
If Dallas doesn't win by 21 it just means Dan Orlovsky is a horrible analyst

Rockport

AmberBeer
Reaction score

If the Cowboys win they’ll say we just beat a bad team because they won’t have a winning record afterwards.

blueblood70

Reaction score
If Dallas doesn't win by 21 it just means Dan Orlovsky is a horrible analyst
well it was Dan and someone else I can't remember who the other person was but they literally both said it yeah they should win by 21 literally the most ridiculous thing I've ever heard.. Especially given their favorite team the Eagles struggle to beat teams by four points even teams we blew out by 40...

IceStar-D7

Reaction score
I want a blow out!! I want the game over before the 4th quarter...I want another stress free victory at JerryWorld!!!! GO COWBOYS!!!!!!

Risen Star

Likes Collector
Reaction score
CowboysZone ULTIMATE Fan
Pretty much the numbers of every QB in the NFL. Here's something stunning....QBs have a harder time playing against really good teams.
Hurts has like a 14 game winning streak vs winning teams.

Whirlwin

Cowboy , It’s a way of life.
Reaction score
CowboysZone DIEHARD Fan

, They’re not a very good team. They may not be bad, but they’re not good either.

Whirlwin

Cowboy , It’s a way of life.
Reaction score
CowboysZone DIEHARD Fan
I want a blow out!! I want the game over before the 4th quarter...I want another stress free victory at JerryWorld!!!! GO COWBOYS!!!!!!
So do I, but I love heart attack games the best

Creeper

Reaction score
I think this is a must win game for Dallas. If they lose tonight, and the Eagles beat SF, the Cowboys will be just about out of the race for the division. It will also raise concerns about whether they can beat Buffalo, Detroit, and Miami. Right now I think they can beat all those teams but if they lose to Seattle my confidence in them will definitely be shaken.

morat1959

Reaction score
Pretty much the numbers of every QB in the NFL. Here's something stunning....QBs have a harder time playing against really good teams.
So this excuses Dak of stinking it up vs good teams?

kiheikiwi

Maui No Ka Oi
Reaction score
Looking for a strong win, does not need to be a blowout - but I would take it.
Realistically, something like 31-10.
Get 2-3 TD's couple field goals to keep that streak going. Strong line play and I'll be very happy. Keep building, that's all I need tonight ....
: )

Status
Not open for further replies.