***Cowboys vs Texans 2nd half game thread***

MissouriCowboy

Reaction score
Right but there's no excuse when your team is 3-1 and after that Saints game. It's kind of pathetic when your franchise QB has to spend time in a presser after a win to explain to the fans to how to be fans.

Agree. Wonder what the deal is? Are tickets too expensive for Cowboys fans? I do not know cause I moved out of Dallas in 2006.

Risen Star

Likes Collector
Reaction score
CowboysZone ULTIMATE Fan
Dez caught 9 for 87 today. With that being inflated by the big catch in overtime.

This is the big issue on offense for me. Dez is very contained. His yards per catch has to be the worst of his career so far. We have to get him down the field more, IMO.

BoysfanfromCanada

Reaction score
Risen Star I agree but team is winning so I am not too worried.

Plus he doesn't seem to have the TO attitude where he sulks if he doesn't have the ball, so long as the team is winning or in it. Obviously he wants the ball, but hes not asking to be thrown to him when he's double covered or something

WV Cowboy

Waitin' on the 6th
Reaction score
I'm not thrilled that the coaching staff was willing to settle for 53 and 49 yard kicks when they could have gotten it closer. I suppose what matters is the end result.

I felt we could have and should have attempted to get closer for our kick in OT, .. not sure we could have in regulation.

Pessimist_cowboy

Reaction score
So Romo says today felt like an away game and they had to go to a silent count in their own stadium.

What a fan base.

They're several fans on this board who are season ticket holders who've admitted to easily selling their tickets . I live in cal so I don't have the luxury of attending every home game . But , If I was a season ticket holder I'd be in my seat every game. It's a shame how many fans are half ***.

jobberone

Kane Ala
Reaction score
Dez caught 9 for 87 today. With that being inflated by the big catch in overtime.

This is the big issue on offense for me. Dez is very contained. His yards per catch has to be the worst of his career so far. We have to get him down the field more, IMO.

The only way to do that is either throw it anyway and risk an INT or make the other team stop gaming him so much. You see what happened when they singled him on the GL. Williams and others have to make them pay and Romo/Linehan/Garrett will have to throw it up at times. Personally I'm fine with running the ball and throwing to the others and letting Dez decoy....up to a point. Sooner or later they must make teams pay for this.