Game Day ***Cowboys vs Texans post game thread***

Status
Not open for further replies.

Starforever

Reaction score
CowboysZone DIEHARD Fan
Dak again proving he’s one of the dumbest QBs in the league when he has to read the field and he is often the absolute worst player on the field for extended periods of time, and the team still compensated for the the same flaws he exhibits in and out.

The regular season is meaningless for the Cowboys. This is Dak every year and this team is going to live and die by his play, because all the pieces are around him. Any decent QB that has an arm to make throws downfield will thrive in this situation.

This is worse than the INT he threw last year to the Commanders LB in the 4th, except the Texans didn’t get a pick 6. This guy just stares down where he’s going from the go.

That dumb QB led the team 98 yds for a win.

Alweezy

Reaction score
Well except for the 2nd to last play of the drive to Gallup I think it was. But yeah.
Yeah good point I gotta count that one too.. but for the most part, Houston got a couple more shots in prior to that I felt that was the difference in the final drive and the other drives. Dak was still placing the ball in the same spot, but the WR's started holding on to the rock when it mattered.

Runwildboys

Confused about stuff
Reaction score
CowboysZone DIEHARD Fan
That Texan coach has to be the lowest IQ brain stem to ever wear a headset on a sideline - including high school level. First and goal to go up either 10 or 6. And he settles for zero ? Even the 6 forces us to get a TD. And they still could have won with a last second field goal when they drove the field after we scored.
I think he was trying to make a point, but failed in the process.

Surfguy

Reaction score
Just like we drew it up boys!

Neh neh neh neh neh neh neh!!!
caddyshack-gif-1.gif

starfan1

Reaction score
I will take all wins as well. But this team needs some consistency.
It’s not their MO and if you’ve followed this team for 10 years or so nothing ever comes easy for this franchise

I think sometimes fans expect the cowboys to curb stomp their opponents and that’s rarely gonna happen

nfl is a tough league nothing is a gimme . Now next week is gonna be tough as well

Cmac

Reaction score
A win.....but by no means was it a good win. This is not a contending team just yet. And the injuries are not an excuse.

Surfguy

Reaction score
If I'm at a carnival and I'm trying to knock over the stacked cans with a ball, then I don't think Dak is the one I want throwing. Dak's date is still waiting on a Teddy bear.

Runwildboys

Confused about stuff
Reaction score
CowboysZone DIEHARD Fan
I can’t fathom what the point could have been ? And the Texans don’t have any pass plays ?
He was trying to put an exclamation point on the "win". They'd been getting yardage all day running the ball. No reason to think we could stop them on 4 tries.

RustyBourneHorse

Reaction score
Same here, glad to have the 10 wins, BUT.......
I'm not looking forward to the hated eagles on Christmas Eve.

Exactly. Don't misconstrue my message. I'm not expecting us to blow everyone out by 30 or what have you. I'm also aware that playing us is the Super Bowl for the Texans. However, this was a sloppy game, and we all know it. We had tons of miscues, and the momentum turned on Turpin's muff. That said, it is a win, and I'm glad that we won it. However, the players should not take this as a "we played well". They didn't.

Status
Not open for further replies.