Game Day ***Cowboys vs Titans 2nd half game thread***

Status
Not open for further replies.

zenmastersauce

Reaction score
It is not overblown. He leads the entire league in INT's and missed 5 games. He would be on pace for 20 INT's (1 a game) playing a full season.
As I said, is this a career thing for him? Has he ever led the league in INTs or is this year an exception? If he does this next year then I can see but this has never happened with him so I'm not jumping on the train to suggest it's a trend. It's OK to say a qb is being sloppy with the ball like he is right now and he definitely needs to clean it up. Hut he's also a cowboy so again overblown.

IceStar-D7

Reaction score
Why is it so impossible for Dak to have a complete INTLESS game.

Why we can't play a game without a guy dropping a pass that leads to an int. Why we can't play a game without Moore killing his own teams success? Why we can't get a pass rush? Why we can't play better then lesser talent? Why Moore goes away from the run when we killing it? Why they don't look for CeeDee versus other players at key times. Why can't McCarthy do anything???? "Why ask Why when it comes to the Dallas Cowboys:facepalm:

Corso

Offseason mode... sleepy time
Reaction score
Badly timed? Ugly? What's the difference between an ugly int and pretty int?
Damn... that's a good question.
I guess the ball in the breasteses of HenderINT being bounced into a defenders hands is a pretty INT and Dak just throwing it into a gross double, nearly triple cov and right into the defender's hands is an ugly one.

That's the best I can do.

glimmerman

Reaction score
You do realize some of these picks are tips and not on him. The Hendershot pick broke my heart a little. Was right in his hands. And he gave that up…

Cydios

Reaction score
Should have seen the inside coverage by the DB, though and put touch on that ball to the sideline. One of the problems Dak is having with the turnovers is not putting enough touch on his passes to get them over defenders.
Right, and the chances that he'd have a good runback was minimal, but that failed. Defense allowed a good run back as well. Worst possible circumstances

ScalperX

Reaction score
Here we go with meltdown city. Lol. If there isn’t perfection this board is like a teenage girl who just got dumped by her boyfriend.

nyc-cowboy

Reaction score
Remember when Jimmy got on the team - on the plane ride home - cause they lost to Wash towards the end of the season with the playoffs already clinched...

Bet you that won't happen with Big Mac.

McKDaddy

Reaction score
Notice the game started going down hill when they got pass heavy? At least it isn't a trend.

Sonicxtacy02

Reaction score
Bet we get back to our first drive in the third quarter.

Lets hope so, but even still.. the fact that you're treating Dak like he has to be some elite guy is the greater issue. I am NOT a Dak hater, but the fact that he's got 25 attempts against a team with 6 points says a LOT about the identity of the team and the coordinator/quarterback's philosophy. I'm not a part of the "Daks fault" crowd.. I just want to see a team that takes what's given.

Status
Not open for further replies.