Game Day ***Cowboys vs Titans 2nd half game thread***

Status
Not open for further replies.

just_catch_it

Reaction score
but yet we beat Minnesota at their place by 40, and beat Cincy with our backup QB, Philly, playoff bound NYG twice, and both Detroit and Wash, one of which may be playoffs.
Smh, this team is maddening.
and will probably get bounced by Tampa or Carolina in first round

RonnieT24

Reaction score
dak has three turnovers 2 his fault

I would say only one.. The botched snap never made it up to his hands.. Though I suppose you could say Dak pulled out early.. I'd have to watch it again to be sure.

Cowboys22

Reaction score
Out of time outs, had to go outside, and it was 3rd down. Still not excusing the pick, but forced because of the circumstances.

don’t care about the situation. It wasn’t open and he threw it behind him so not only was it a bad decision but a horrible throw as well. Top QBs just don’t do that. He will never make through 3-4 tough playoff games without making that mistake that costs the game. Time to be looking for someone else!

DeaconMoss

Reaction score
Anyone who has faith that Dak Prescott can go and win 4 road games in the playoffs is delusional
The whole crew called them out before the game and at the half and they are spot on. Whitt, Sherm, AG, and the magic man. I've been saying the same thing forever.

Show me you are a contender. 7 years with Statscott and still waiting.

Creeper

Reaction score
This game means absolutely nothing to the Titans and they are playing the butts off. The Cowboys still have a chance to win the division and they are sleep waking through the game. McCarthy needs to light a fire under them at halftime.

Havic

Reaction score
As I said, is this a career thing for him? Has he ever led the league in INTs or is this year an exception? If he does this next year then I can see but this has never happened with him so I'm not jumping on the train to suggest it's a trend. It's OK to say a qb is being sloppy with the ball like he is right now and he definitely needs to clean it up. Hut he's also a cowboy so again overblown.

Not overblown. He is regressing and half this board wants to make excuses for him rather than hold him accountable. Country Club Culture.

Mk2_Cowboys

Reaction score
This team literally has zero chance at post season success with Dak . He is just a game manager and was ok surrounded by talent but now he’s not even a manager , he is a turn over machine . Honestly i don’t care about the “ Dak stat parade “ i don’t care about winning 40-32 when we could win 21-17 with more ball control . I Honestly would rather Cooper Rush play at this point .

Dorsett33

Reaction score
He says he will get better.
Coach says we will continue to be aggressive.

I mean, how can you argue with those 2 leading you and the results they keep producing?

Something about doing the same thing over and over the same way but expecting different results after 7 years...

Lets bring on the playoffs, Cowboys!
They are averaging over 30 points a game? What more do you want? I bet you can't go to any team and not see a turnover. I'll give you time to look. Look good

Status
Not open for further replies.