Game Day ***Cowboys vs Titans 2nd half game thread***

Status
Not open for further replies.

Jayinem

Reaction score
If you're going to criticize him for bouncing the ball off the receiver's chest.. yeah you probably should find a new team. I mean damn..

You're in every game thread with different excuses for why Dak's INTs weren't his fault. Doesn't seem sus at all. We care about the betterment of the team while you only care about Dak.

Aven8

Reaction score
I blame Kellen Moore and his inconsistent play calling. It’s like he has no clue or feel. It’s maddening. Run the damn ball already

jsb357

Reaction score
Unfortunately, 1st round loss is likely w/ this team and this QB.
tenor.gif

IslandCowboy

Reaction score
We suck, period. The Titans are missing their best players and we barely make it out of the first with the lead. Embarrassing.

Corso

Offseason mode... sleepy time
Reaction score
Its not on the coach for your QB to lead the league or close to leading in INTs... Come on man..lol..Its always somebody elses fault..Its never Daks. Craziness man.
It is on the coach when you're asking your QB to do too much.

Like yes.

McKDaddy

Reaction score
I would say only one.. The botched snap never made it up to his hands.. Though I suppose you could say Dak pulled out early.. I'd have to watch it again to be sure.

If it touched his hands, he has to catch it.

kiheikiwi

Maui No Ka Oi
Reaction score
All the commentators saying Show me, we all been saying that yeah after year. To no avail.

It's so maddening to believe in this team and this is what they always do.

Alweezy

Reaction score
but yet we beat Minnesota at their place by 40, and beat Cincy with our backup QB, Philly, playoff bound NYG twice, and both Detroit and Wash, one of which may be playoffs.
Smh, this team is maddening.

Games like this pretty much cancel out any momentum gained from beating the above. At some point this team needs to win these type of games and the above.

Wangchung83

Reaction score
How much are you willing to pay a QB who's leading the #1 scoring offense in the league?
Not a dime if he relies on a defense to get more turnovers than anything Mr else in the league. Imagine what he would look like without all those extra possessions

glimmerman

Reaction score
Look… Let’s just have a dominate 2nd half.. They are gonna throw the kitchen sink. Have the plays ready. They blitz and Dak will burn them. Let’s get them off the field to start it and just take over. Time to be a playoff team..

Status
Not open for further replies.