Game Day *** Cowboys vs Titans 2nd Half thread***

Status
Not open for further replies.

links18

Reaction score
Hurns better keep making those fake under routes .

I am willing to bet that isn't in the Garrett Playbook .

The way he was chucking it up afterwards its almost like Hurns was suggesting he was freelancing.

CowboyRoy

Reaction score
He missed a wide open Beasley in the end zone and we ended up getting nothing on that drive.

We get a TO and he throws a pick in the end zone

I'm rooting for Dak, if for nothing else I don't want to see those years between Aikman and Romo again, but this game isn't the game to say Dak's not to blame.

Where did I say that? Try again

Cowfan75

Reaction score
This is the worst
Just imagine how “Less Sucky” Dak would be with Real Coaching..

No staring down receivers, more anticipation, better play designs, covering up weaknesses, utilizing strengths, setting up wins instead of playing not to lose only to lose anyways, etc, etc, etc....

Dak isn’t all world, we get that, but he’s not getting any help from this faux staff....

But Kellen Moore is a genius! Jerry and Garrett said so.

Ultra Warrior

6 Million Light-years beyond believability.
Reaction score
Witten made mention on the last drive that Beasley's name hadn't been called tonight. Guess he forgot that play on the 1st drive where he was open in the endzone & Dak just overthrows him. There's your reason.

Chuck 54

Reaction score
Dallas’ problem is they want to play like it’s 2016, old school power running.
The OL isn’t that good, and the receivers haven’t struck fear. Thus, the QB faces a lot of third downs and being behind the chains. I love when we throw more than run, and I love the empty backfield. Dak looks much more comfortable in those situations. The NFL is a passing league. You won’t win forcing the run. Pass pass pass, more opportunities to convert first downs, and it opens up the run.

Status
Not open for further replies.