Game Day Cowboys vs Titans Game Thread - 2nd Half

rynochop

Reaction score
So I wonder if we're gonna hear about that only 10% of teams that go 0-2 don't make the playoffs about the Saints like I heard all week about the Cowboys from the talking heads.

Zman5

Reaction score
Saints are 0-2 losing to the Browns. Maybe they are beatable.

SDCowboy

Reaction score
I legitimately think this team is going to be alright this season. Romo's finally getting game ready, the D is coming together, our oline and running game looking strong. I'm not talking superbowl here, but I think we have a real chance at the division.

Dave_in-NC

Reaction score
So I wonder if we're gonna hear about that only 10% of teams that go 0-2 don't make the playoffs about the Saints like I heard all week about the Cowboys from the talking heads.

I'm just going to keep my feet planted on the ground. One bad game one good game. Who knows what the third game will bring.

mldardy

Reaction score
Rob Ryan's defense gives it up again.

I like this because I get tired of people on this board pumping him up like he's a good coordinator and he was a scapegoat here when he isn't and wasn't.

JohnsKey19

Reaction score
I legitimately think this team is going to be alright this season. Romo's finally getting game ready, the D is coming together, our oline and running game looking strong. I'm not talking superbowl here, but I think we have a real chance at the division.

The lack of pass rush leaves the pass D vulnerable against almost any credible QB and offense.

CowboyFan4Eva

Reaction score
On

Only because the NFCE sucks......and will we struggle against Philly, who I think will take the one playoff spot coming from this division.

windward

NFL Historian
Reaction score

Nope. It's they can still do this. The season is young.

yimyammer

Reaction score
Billy Cundiff for the win for the Browns.....

I wish the Cowboys were as good at identifying talent at all positions like they are with finding kickers, there are ex cowboy kickers all over the league

kevm3

Reaction score
Let's give credit to the defense. They are punching in way above their weight.

Dwight

Reaction score
I saw balance today on offense. Why?

When you invest in your Oline you see positive results (controlling the clock and resting your defense).

If Jason wants his job he needs to continue to use this method. Jerry must continue to invest in the trenches (Oline & Dline) which will result in wins.