Game Day Cowboys vs Titans Game Thread - 2nd Half

CowboyFan4Eva

Reaction score
Yea
This was a great win today. Reminded me of the 90s teams.

Disclaimer: I'm not claiming they are of the same quality so if you are going to respond with that tired response just stop. I'm referring to the style of win.

Yeah, I was thinking the same thing...... We won, despite Romo!! We ran the ball!!!

Some of us have been claiming this was the way to go for years now!

guag

Tertiary Adjunct of Unimatrix 01
Reaction score
Billy Cundiff for the win for the Browns.....

Idgit

Fattening up
Staff member
Reaction score
CowboysZone ULTIMATE Fan
I thought it was more of a luck play than anything Carr did. Also, Carr has not been very good for a while now and has given up big chunks of yards pretty frequently - I don't think that's a generalization.

It was blanket coverage, and then he got his hand in and forced the incompletion. Think you need to find another play to complain about, honestly.

silver

Reaction score
Running the ball was the key to our win. It only took Garrett 4+ years to realize this.

joseephuss

Reaction score
Two weeks in a row for Rob "the great one" Ryan's defense to give up the lead.

SDCowboy

Reaction score
This game showed what I figured. It's going to take Romo a couple weeks to loosen up and get game ready and for the D to gel.

guag

Tertiary Adjunct of Unimatrix 01
Reaction score
Anyone else not hearing any commentary on the Browns game?

skinsscalper

Reaction score
Ouch, Saints.

No, really. They're the class of the league and how a football team is supposed to be built. Oh, and they were geniuses for picking up Rob Ryan who's defense is one of the best in the league. We were idiots for letting him go. :rolleyes:

Vintage

The Cult of Jib
Reaction score
Running the ball was the key to our win. It only took Garrett 4+ years to realize this.

Tennessee averaged more yards per carry than we did. Though, we still were very efficient.

We were much more efficient in the passing game than Tennessee.