Game Day Cowboys vs Titans Game Thread - 2nd Half

Idgit

Fattening up
Staff member
Reaction score
CowboysZone ULTIMATE Fan
Nice to see Coleman get near that tackle so far downfield.

BoysFan4ever

Reaction score
Much better game today! Running game was very good.

Coaching had a nice day as well.

windward

NFL Historian
Reaction score
This was a great win today. Reminded me of the 90s teams.

Disclaimer: I'm not claiming they are of the same quality so if you are going to respond with that tired response just stop. I'm referring to the style of win.

bark

Reaction score
When Murray is healthy he plays as dominant as Emmitt once did. As long as Murray is healthy we have a shot in any game this season.

With this ol the only person who can stop Murray is Jason Garrett / linny

Shotgun Dave

Reaction score
I think our strategy for every game should be to have Murray fumble early in the game so he gets mad and runs all over everyone the rest of the game. Maybe that's what the plan was... because it sure did look like Street intentionally tried to knock the ball out of his hands.

Well, so far you're getting your wish.

RamziD

Reaction score
I thought your timing was bad since he made a good play on that ball. But I also don't agree with your generic characterizations of his play overall.

I thought it was more of a luck play than anything Carr did. Also, Carr has not been very good for a while now and has given up big chunks of yards pretty frequently - I don't think that's a generalization.

Idgit

Fattening up
Staff member
Reaction score
CowboysZone ULTIMATE Fan
With this ol the only person who can stop Murray is Jason Garrett / linny

Probably should include Murry in that group, too, until he has a few games without coughing up the ball.

Idgit

Fattening up
Staff member
Reaction score
CowboysZone ULTIMATE Fan
Enjoy the win, man.

He's just laying groundwork for covering his bases in case the Defensive Coordinator ends up doing a nice job this season. He's got a lot invested in that not happening.