Game Day ***Cowboys vs Titans pregame thread***

Status
Not open for further replies.

maryquality

Reaction score
CowboysZone DIEHARD Fan
So, this will be my first time watching a football game on Amazon prime. Do they have a pre-game show?

MWH1967

The Cook
Reaction score
Prescott 14/32 128 yds 1 TD 3 INTs, 2 fumbles lost
Rush 9/10 115 1 TD
Zeke 22/52
Davis 12/110
Lamb 2/22
Hilton 8/119 2 TD
Micah 0 tackles, 0 sacks, 0 pressures
Clark 14 tackles, 1 sack, 4 pressures, 5 TFLs, 1 INT, 2 FF, 1 FR, TD
Maher 2/2

Cowboys 27
Titans 23
:omg::thumbup:

CowboysJames69

Reaction score
I don't get Prime because I refuse to be drained of more money for TV so I'm going the old fashioned way and listening to it on the radio.
I don't get Prime because I refuse to be drained of more money for TV so I'm going the old fashioned way and listening to it on the radio.
You can usually sign up for a free 30 day prime account and then cancel afterwards?

Rockport

AmberBeer
Reaction score
The haters have their excuses lined up if Dallas wins and will give no credit to the team for taking care of business. If Dallas loses they’ll be out pounding their little chests.

Risen Star

Likes Collector
Reaction score
CowboysZone ULTIMATE Fan
The haters have their excuses lined up if Dallas wins and will give no credit to the team for taking care of business. If Dallas loses they’ll be out pounding their little chests.

They need medication, bro.

Risen Star

Likes Collector
Reaction score
CowboysZone ULTIMATE Fan
If anybody plans on this missing this game just because they don't want to pay for Amazon Prime don't. They will give you a free 30 day trial that you can cancel. I've done it before.

KJJ

You Have an Axe to Grind
Reaction score
The game will be rebroadcast on NFL Network about an hour and a half after the game ends. It’s 9:15 PM Pacific time. If you don’t want to know the results, better block the bottom portion of your TV with something because they’ll scroll the final score along with other NFL news during the game.

Aven8

Reaction score
Just put on my Parsons jersey that my mother in law got me for Xmas. Haven’t put on a football jersey since I played in college.

Status
Not open for further replies.