Game Day ***Cowboys vs Titans pregame thread***

Status
Not open for further replies.

Reid1boys

Reaction score
Oh no!! That sucks!! I'm so sorry. Air travel is such a nightmare these days!! :(
Never had a flight cancel like this. This was a huge storm that just set off a myriad of crap with southwest and spirit. This was the one game I wanted to do when we saw the schedule come outback in April or May.... whenever they are released. We havent done a game in Nashville and we love Nashville so it was a perfect match. Being off from work made it a no brainer. ugh

Risen Star

Likes Collector
Reaction score
CowboysZone ULTIMATE Fan
So we spent all week preparing for Willis' running style and instead get Dobbs.

blueblood70

Reaction score
you know it dawned on me that all or losses this year ,spread out , all 4 Outdoors, on the road, on turf, in less-than-ideal conditions. although we got up big in GB and Jacksonville, we did lose.

this titans game, at least a full first half for our starters will at least give us taste of the Playoff type games that for whatever reason we don't do AS well outdoors.

so a little rain and wind tonight is great practice for the Playoffs, same with the commander game. Need to get out and acclimate, find out what works and what doesn't and WHY!? Bring that run game, defense and PA pass when its there.

blueblood70

Reaction score
Unless we win 56 to 0 this place will be full of cry babies tomorrow saying how much we suck as we could only beat the Titans scrubs by (enter total) here.
Not if we pull most starters by halftime.. hope it quiets the trolls.

not like we are totally healthy,

Last edited:

Beastsfromthenfceast

Reaction score
I don't get Prime because I refuse to be drained of more money for TV so I'm going the old fashioned way and listening to it on the radio.
Try vipbox.mobi . You have to keep trying to connect with all the crap adds but eventually it will connect . You have to keep going back and keep trying but it does work .

CWR

Reaction score
Just wondering if I can expect the usual game thread melt downs, or have we grown?

KJJ

You Have an Axe to Grind
Reaction score
Don’t know what’s been posted here, but I’m hearing Pollard may be out tonight.

blueblood70

Reaction score
Just wondering if I can expect the usual game thread melt downs, or have we grown?
it will happen

its why i disappear once the game starts. cant handle the non stop 3hr barrage of play by play emotional outbursts and the dreaded time delay between posts, its draining.

Reid1boys

Reaction score
Not if we pull most starters by halftime.. hope it quiets the trolls.

not lie we are totally healthy,
totally healthy? No :ewis, no Brown, Rankins...... just because the players we replaced them with is healthy, doesnt make us healthy.

LVE??

CWR

Reaction score
it will happen

its why i disappear once the game starts. cant handle the non stop 3hr barrage of play by play emotional outbursts and the dreaded time delay between posts, its draining.

The time delay is a killer lol.

blueblood70

Reaction score
totally healthy? No :ewis, no Brown, Rankins...... just because the players we replaced them with is healthy, doesnt make us healthy.

LVE??

I said NOT LIKE
Lewis, Brown, LVE, Hankins, Steele, and Pollard, , tank with foot is playing but dinged, Parsons fighting a few things, etc etc

Status
Not open for further replies.