Game Day ***Cowboys vs Titans pregame thread***

Status
Not open for further replies.

AmericasTeam81

Reaction score
We have a chance to tie a team record for most regular season victories in a single season?

Cydios

Reaction score
We still have 2 games. They need to take them seriously. Still a chance Beagles could lose out.

Reactions: CWR

Reid1boys

Reaction score
Yesterday the daughter and I got up at 2am, left the house at 2:30 am, arrived at airport at about 4:10 am. Walked from parking lot to terminal, through security sitting at the terminal at 4:45, plane is set to board at 5am. I check my email on my phone and see my connecting flight from Vegas to Nashville has been cancelled. It says to click link to rebook. I click link, no flights available. I look on priceline for any airline going from Oakland, Vegas, LA, Denver... any of them into Nashville and no flights available. So we had no choice. Got a refund and drove back home.

Put our tickets up for sale on tickpick, they sold in an hour. Lost 20 bucks per ticket. Couldnt cancel hotel or car rental since it was less than 24 hrs before reservation, so we lost about 450 bucks on those 2. Really disappointed as we were looking forward to a few days in Nashville wrapped around a game. Just wasnt meant to be.

Last edited:
Reactions: CWR

Risen Star

Likes Collector
Reaction score
CowboysZone ULTIMATE Fan
Prescott 14/32 128 yds 1 TD 3 INTs, 2 fumbles lost
Rush 9/10 115 1 TD
Zeke 22/52
Davis 12/110
Lamb 2/22
Hilton 8/119 2 TD
Micah 0 tackles, 0 sacks, 0 pressures
Clark 14 tackles, 1 sack, 4 pressures, 5 TFLs, 1 INT, 2 FF, 1 FR, TD
Maher 2/2

Cowboys 27
Titans 23

CWR

Reaction score
Yesterday the daughter and I got up at 2am, left the house at 2:30 am, arrived at airport at about 4:10 am. Walked from parking lot to terminal, through security sitting at the terminal at 4:45, plane is set to board at 5am. I check my email on my phone and see my connecting flight from Vegas to Nashville has been cancelled. It says to click link to rebook. I click link, no flights available. I look on priceline for any airline going from Oakland, Vegas, LA, Denver... any of them into Nashville and no flights available. So we had no choice. Got a refund and drove back home.

Put our tickets up for sale on priceline, they sold in an hour. Lost 20 bucks per ticket. Couldnt cancel hotel or car rental since it was less than 24 hrs before reservation, so we lost about 450 bucks on those 2. Really disappointed as we were looking forward to a few days in Nashville wrapped around a game. Just wasnt meant to be.

We're you flying with Southwest?

Gangsta Spanksta

Reaction score
The Titans must be stopped!

maryquality

Reaction score
CowboysZone DIEHARD Fan

Put our tickets up for sale on priceline, they sold in an hour. Lost 20 bucks per ticket. Couldnt cancel hotel or car rental since it was less than 24 hrs before reservation, so we lost about 450 bucks on those 2. Really disappointed as we were looking forward to a few days in Nashville wrapped around a game. Just wasnt meant to be.
Oh no!! That sucks!! I'm so sorry. Air travel is such a nightmare these days!! :(

Reid1boys

Reaction score
We're you flying with Southwest?
I normally fly nothing but Southwest, but due to the Holidays, southwest was about 700 bucks per ticket, so we were flying Spirit and got round trip for 346.......

Praxit

Reaction score
..ok,gents. No lying, yelling, lollygagging, backstabbing, hating, *****in..etc.
..let's get this win.. :flagwave::flagwave:

Status
Not open for further replies.