Game Day ***Cowboys vs Vikings 2nd Half Game Thread***

Status
Not open for further replies.

Starforever

Reaction score
CowboysZone DIEHARD Fan
play action, screens, bootlegs, draws. He is not Dak. You cannot call run, run, drop back in the pocket with the vikes bringing all kinds of pressure. Dink & dunk.

That would confuse him, furthering the hole that he's in; thus more turnovers.

Jarntt

Reaction score
Am I the only one that thought La’el looked a little swollen? Was thinking he wasn’t in shape but he was back there blocking from the backfield so maybe not

Cydios

Reaction score
Oddly, I might be speaking for myself, but most of us are not angry that much if we lose, it's the managing situation of a backup by our general mangers that's pissing us off. I thinking Stephen A said, It's not the players.. it's the managment.

CarolinaFathead

Reaction score
Tyron questionable…

Man oh man…

We better get a steady diet of Zeke and Pollard going if we want a prayer of winning this game

Cowboyz88

Reaction score
We're down by seven.

Not time to abandon the run, or screens, or misdirection.

superonyx

Reaction score
My 9 year old said to me “dad, it feels like our best chance to score a TD tonight is Diggs getting a pick 6”.

it’s sad because he is right.

Whirlwin

Cowboy , It’s a way of life.
Reaction score
CowboysZone DIEHARD Fan
I kept saying we would beat the Vikings even with Cooper Rush. And we should be ahead. I didn’t realize he was this freaking bad

BotchedLobotomy

Wide Right
Reaction score
It’s not like Rush was thrown into the fire after an in game injury to Dak, this bum had two weeks to prepare.

Floatyworm

The Labeled One
Reaction score
Everyone hates Rush but I will defend him. Rush isn't horrible...he is doing exactly what we all expected. Manage the game, move the chains. He made a few bad throws but overall, he hasn't lost them the game yet. Keep in mind, this is the best defense they have seen all season...especially when it comes to pass D. Vikings have only allowed 7 passing TDs all season.

Honestly, it should be 7-6 right now.

Yup.....how about the defense step up and make a play? :popcorn:

They look like they have checked out already.

Down one score....and half the team has an eye for the exit already. Tells you a lot about this team. Everything has to be perfect for this team to want to play....well here is some breaking news.....everything isn't going to be perfect all the time. Sometimes you gotta play through pain....hint...I'm talking to you QB. :rolleyes:

Status
Not open for further replies.