Game Day ***Cowboys vs Vikings 2nd Half Game Thread***

Status
Not open for further replies.

JReed1000

Reaction score
Dak should be named MVP of the league after this game. Never has a player meant so much to a team. 3 points…..geeez. How are you around Dak and Moore for 4 years and look so bad?

Creeper

Reaction score
This offense was averaging over 34 points per game the first 6 games with Dak.

It’s all about the QB.

Well, I think a lot of backup QBs would score some points with the rest of this offense. Just not Cooper Rush. And with Tyron out it is going to get a lot worse in the 2nd half.

viman96

Thread Killer
Reaction score
Rush is playing like so many other backup QBs for both Romo and Dak. They struggle to put it in the end zone.

Whirlwin

Cowboy , It’s a way of life.
Reaction score
CowboysZone DIEHARD Fan
OK Mike McCarthy. Have some Moxie. Put anyone else in there but rush you can’t do any worse

glimmerman

Reaction score
Rush so far is delivering a turd. I am actually in shock. I thought with us running the ball that we would be hitting open WR. Instead he is throwing the ball to former players. I would pull him soon if he can’t hit someone.

TheJynxedOne

Reaction score
That would confuse him, furthering the hole that he's in; thus more turnovers.
Won't know until we try. We know what this play calling getting us; try something different. Put him in a position to have a chance. Dropping back in the pocket going through his progression with Vikes coming at him, is a recipe for disaster.

Cydios

Reaction score
We're down by seven.

Not time to abandon the run.

But you know they're going to stack the box and bet against Rush. I'd do the same. There's been a lot of 1 on 1. Rush is going to have to step up and show that he can air it out. I get it, but there's 1 or 2 extra guys in front of Zeke.

GoldenR

Reaction score
The powers to be think we got thisss. Division wrapped up. Though very well coulda/shoulda lost to Carolina, Patriots, and Chargers. I wonder if Breese, Manning, Brady, Rogers, you name em sit this one out? Marino was practically wheeled out there with his injuries when you could HIT the QB!!

TheHerd

Reaction score
We lack depth at the one position you can't have a total crap backup. Oh well, we're the better team, but you can't win in this league anymore without a QB.

tomsanders921

Reaction score
This offense was averaging over 34 points per game the first 6 games with Dak.

It’s all about the QB.
Exactly why dak got paid the way he did. Dallas had no choice. But he's shown so far he was definitely worth it.

You can't expect to do any thing significant in this league without a top QB.

Status
Not open for further replies.