Game Day ***Cowboys vs Vikings 2nd Half Game Thread***

Status
Not open for further replies.

just_catch_it

Reaction score
Cam is better than Flacco and Minshew.....but if we're going to characterize.....Cooper Rush is what we have. Go figure.
Lets hope Not cause if he is then their wasting another season if Daks out longer

BourbonBalz

Star4Ever
Reaction score
We were told that Dak doesn't make a difference on this team and were told that Dak is "being carried" by the offensive weapons that the Cowboys have. We were told that any average NFL QB could take Dak's place and the the Cowboys wouldn't miss anything with Dak out or gone. We were told that the Cowboys offense would look exactly the same with just about any other QB other than Dak under center.:rolleyes:
Yes, but we were told that by those with the I.Q. of a banana slug.

Ranching

Reaction score
CowboysZone ULTIMATE Fan
You haven’t told everyone you were a HS football coach yet in this thread. Maybe that will win us the game?
Maybe, at least I have the balls to say what I did......what do you do?

Whirlwin

Cowboy , It’s a way of life.
Reaction score
CowboysZone DIEHARD Fan
I think Wilson. Should play quarterback , Second half. We can beat the Vikings they’re horrible. He should be 21 nothing. It could be 27 nothing if Prescott was playing. And I think the coaching staff knew how horrible they were. That’s why they put Cooper Rush in there. Figured anyone can beat them

Status
Not open for further replies.