Game Day Cowboys vs Vikings post game thread

Status
Not open for further replies.

hornitosmonster

Reaction score
The Giant's fans are crying and saying all the calls went our way. LOL. What damn game did they watch! One bad call cost us a 40+ yard run and eventual score and another cost us an interception and the ball around Minnesota's 20 yard line. Numerous other penalties cost us many first downs, though those were good calls.
Right, their owner tried to sway this game but it didn't work

Risen Star

Likes Collector
Reaction score
CowboysZone ULTIMATE Fan
CypSoOgXAAAlTE1

As an aside, I'd like to see Ron Leary and Darren Sproles do this in the finale.

phildadon86

Reaction score
Funny, because one year with Linehan he only threw 9 INTs and threw close to 40 TDs and ran the ball more than they ever did before, while dominating the TOP..

Dak with Garrett as OC and throwing in shotgun 85% of the time, and lowest in the league in play action come back and talk..
Come back and talk? When was the last time Romo went 11 and 1? Never? That's right. No qb has ever done that for the Cowboys. Don't think a rookie has done that ever in the NFL. Especially with 2 picks to his name

khiladi

Reaction score
Teams have been stacking the box all year.. the Vikings were no different and they rarely blitzed.. they just got more pressure up front..

Coverage wise they may have thrown some different looks..

Romo_To_Dez

Reaction score
He didn't play good vs the Ravens. He missed wide open guys. We would be so much better offensively with Tony. I'll give it a rest cause we're winning. I'm just concerned of this passing offense in the playoffs.

You sure that we would be better with Romo? If Romo had some rust on him, plus getting hit and pressured by that Vikings D.

PA Cowboy Fan

Reaction score
He didn't play good vs the Ravens. He missed wide open guys. We would be so much better offensively with Tony. I'll give it a rest cause we're winning. I'm just concerned of this passing offense in the playoffs.
And like Tony didn't have games when he played bad. Tony wouldn't have even finished this game against that defense. Any great defense is going to go after an injury prone QB.

Jake

Beyond tired of Jerry
Reaction score
I take no joy from this win. That's a crap team they played. If you're the best team in the NFC you go up there and impose your will on them.

Just a garbage performance tonight if you're being honest. Maybe these guys are smelling themselves.

Clean it up.

I take joy from any win when we're in first place because it keeps us in first place.

But this may be a good thing in the long run. Garrett has 10 days to bang on them for being fortunate tonight, without having to suffer a loss. I do think overconfidence could've been an issue. Lots of not-so-good stuff for the coaches to harp on, and a few extra days to do it. On to New York!

TrailBlazer

Reaction score
By all metrics this is a top 3 offense. Yeah, give it a rest.

Status
Not open for further replies.