Game Day Cowboys vs Vikings post game thread

Status
Not open for further replies.

khiladi

Reaction score
Come back and talk? When was the last time Romo went 11 and 1? Never? That's right. No qb has ever done that for the Cowboys. Don't think a rookie has done that ever in the NFL. Especially with 2 picks to his name

When was the last time Dak played with Garrett calling the plays at lowest in the league in play action usage and running primarily out of hurry up and being so predictable it was pass 85% of the time in shotgun with no names in the OL and cast offs from other teams like Montrae Holland and Leonard Davis and Felix Jones in the backfield and an old washed up OL coach like Houck?

TheHerd

Reaction score
Wow was their LT offsides on the 2 pt comversion.

Should have been no play and another try.

manster4ever

Reaction score
If escobar wants to pull that **** again next week he can leave his *** at home. What an absolute disgrace of a game he had. The same goes with free and Brandon freaking Carr.

Escobar was brutal. Carr and Free struggled too. They're asking Escobar to block LB's and DE's and it's not in his tool chest...at all. He simply isn't capable. So to me: that's on the coaches. Frank Pollack needs to clean that up and figure something else out next week. Giants will play SAME scheme Vikes did.

Avery

The Dog that Saved Charleston
Reaction score
At this point, it's really about staying ahead of the Giants.

Go Steelers!

Can't believe I just said that.

Cowboys22

Reaction score
That game was a playoff run through. They are going to have to win games like that to get to the super bowl. They aren't going to steamroll playoff teams. It is so refreshing to struggle and still win. That was a very good defense riding an emotional high due to a missing coach and a very loud crowd. Very similar to a playoff atmosphere. They didn't play great and still won. This team should be battle tested going into the playoffs.

ChooChoo73

Reaction score
Hate the play calling. Loved the grind and grit of Zeke, Dak and Dez. Lots of penalties but love the 10 day break to clean things up for Eli and the boys. Go Steelers.

phildadon86

Reaction score
You sure that we would be better with Romo? If Romo had some rust on him, plus getting hit and pressured by that Vikings D.
I can almost 100 percent say. 1 Romo wouldn't have made it thru that game healthy. 2 wouldn't have made it thru that game interception free and 3 wouldn't have won.

Risen Star

Likes Collector
Reaction score
CowboysZone ULTIMATE Fan
How about Dak fumbling that 3rd down snap to ice the game?

It's going to be a long 10 years.

Avery

The Dog that Saved Charleston
Reaction score
No matter how this season winds up, it's been an awesome ride.

Pessimist_cowboy

Reaction score
Are you trolling right now?
Nope. I'm not convinced DAK is the QB of the future yet. I've seen it before, foles , Rg3 , Duante culpepper , even josh freeman ( before you laugh look at his early stats).i do hope Prescott is because I like him and want him to succeed. But I make my assessment of a young QB after 3 seasons. If we don't improve this passing offense we won't win in the playoffs. It has declined steadily.

Status
Not open for further replies.