Game Day ***Cowboys vs Vikings Pre-Game Thread***

Status
Not open for further replies.

fivetwos

Reaction score
Those of you who figure we just run it down their throat.....are you watching Tampa/NO?

Saints have no QB and Kamara and Ingram but the running lanes aren't there.

Rush isn't going to be able to just hand it to Pollard/Zeke all night.

blueblood70

Reaction score
Cooper Rush will win this game, I feel it in my gut. All the other guys will step up and we go home with a victory tonight!
he doesnt need to win it just not lose it NO TOs hand it off a lot and make the throws that are necessary, we have very good supporting cast and the vikes weakness is run defense our strength is run offense

Tabascocat

Dexternjack
Reaction score
CowboysZone LOYAL Fan
The defense will get tested tonight, hope they aren’t on the field more than normal. Dallas will have to run the ball yet Minn knows that :thumbdown:

TheDuke

How 'Bout Dem Cowboys
Reaction score
Looks like it will primarily be the World Series for me! Even though I am a huge Cowboy fan for over 40 years I live in Atlanta and root for the Braves. Hope we can at least bring home this World Series championship tonight but it won't be easy against the Stros.. This feels like a Preseason game for our Boys but hope we can pull it off! It's Halloween!!
Go Braves

fivetwos

Reaction score

Yep exactly.....back to biz as usual in three days.

They figure they can punt on a conference game.

Just gotta hope this doesn't haunt them come seeding time, which most just aren't thinking about.

I really hope I'm wrong and they prove it. Let's see.

blueblood70

Reaction score
Those of you who figure we just run it down their throat.....are you watching Tampa/NO?

Saints have no QB and Kamara and Ingram but the running lanes aren't there.

Rush isn't going to be able to just hand it to Pollard/Zeke all night.
umm at one point the saints were leading and they were running on Tampa..its just not catching up to them but it was the saints game for nearly 3 qtrs..

did I miss something are we playing the Bucs , are we the saints who cares what they did over there.. vikings defense isnt the bucs defense..

Elusiv1

Reaction score
That's why they play the game gents!!! Other teams do it all the time next man up. We seem to be the only team in the NFL that if one piece goes down we can't recover and look lost. They have to get that crap out of their heads and know they are the more talented team and I hope it starts today. Let's Go Cowboys!!

TexasBoys2288

Reaction score
Support your team people! At least Rush has been preparing for the game for two weeks, and not just thrown in from the bench midgame. Sheesh.

Status
Not open for further replies.