Game Day *** Cowboys vs Washington post game thread***

NumOneQB

Reaction score
?? He looked like crap most of the game. He has ZERO pocket presence, can't step up in the pocket, can't anticipate routes and can't adjust against the blitz.

What game did you watch? The Commanders DL destroyed the Cowboys line. Refs could’ve called 10 holding calls on them. Dak was under intense pressure all game. Zeke was completely taken out. Dak & Beasley brought the team back.

DaveP

Reaction score
Losers always find a way to lose. They should hire Romo, tomorrow he basically explained Prescott can’t see where pressure is coming from and adjust OL, he can’t see wide open receivers, and that coaching staff are morons for not spiking the ball with 12 seconds left and taking a shot downfield, and he was proved 100% right. The only hope now is they finish 5 and 11 and get a decent draft pick, sadly even if they do they won’t draft a QB or WR.

CWR

Reaction score
?? He looked like crap most of the game. He has ZERO pocket presence, can't step up in the pocket, can't anticipate routes and can't adjust against the blitz.

No he didn't. He had little help and played pretty well regardless. Some of yall are so stuck on hating him your completely incapable of an unbiased critique.

TheHerd

Reaction score
They sucked me in. I believed this time. YouY guys convinced to not be negative nelly and give up. Never again.

Win one, lose one. This team is garbage, and I don't care it they win by 40 next week, they'll lose the week after. I doubt the heart, I know the coding staff sucks.

Shadyroc

Reaction score
I place this lose exactly where it needs to be. On Garrett the clapping clown has no since of time management. No clue how to be a winner since he never was one. Plz bring Romo in as a coach at lease he knows the damn game.

PAPPYDOG

There are no Dak haters just Cowboy lovers!!!
Reaction score
CowboysZone ULTIMATE Fan
The coaching staff do not TRUST Dak to throw it into the endzone heck even Dak doesn't trust himself hence all the running he did....guys blame Garrett all you want when you have a INEPT QB under center a long FG is the best Scenario you got to go with.....

blueblood70

Reaction score
Watching KC is a joy for us who like to watch NFL offenses that actually adapt.

If anyone watches KC tonight, just look at the difference in offensive scheme. Seriously, count how many times they put guys in motion, use play-action, and bootlegs. Look at the alignments they pull out to take advantage of a defense's weaknesses, how much misdirection they use.

And that's not even mentioning route design, clear out routes, isolation.

Maybe one day we'll have a coach that consistently uses even a few of these things.
kc wont make it to the AFCCG trust me enjoy the college offense until it gets real..

baltcowboy

Reaction score
I’m looking to trade Tyron Smith at this point. If we can get anyone to bite on his reputation instead of his play for the last couple of years.

I’m also moving Williams to RT and bringing Collins inside where he belongs.

This season is done. At least let’s use the remaining games to right some of the wrongs that this coaching staff have made.
It's not done. The Eagles and Skins are not that good. The Giants will beat the Skins next week.

Rajveer

Reaction score
Two things:

Tony proved on TV that he's smarter than the head coach on what do with those last 12 seconds and 1 timeout in your pocket.

That penalty is like the Brice Butler illegal substitution penalty all over again. Who calls that bleep at that point in the game?

Tony was smarter than Garrett even when he was on the field and often changed the play calling. He actually single handily made the coaches look good. The only negative of that was that Garrett got an extension because our owner isn't too smart of a GM to recognize that.

Cmac

Reaction score
We had 46 seconds left after the pass to Beasley at the 40. No way you don't take a TO there. We let the clock run down to 12 seconds after Beasley's second catch for a 1st down when that play was over. Instead of having a 2nd and short with 46 seconds left at the 40, we had a 1st and 10 with 12 seconds left at the 30. Utterly disgraceful display of clock management once again.
JG busy watching....how long can he keep a job? He's ruining this team and looking for 2018 Fall Guys.