Game Day *** Cowboys vs Washington post game thread***

Wezsh0T

Reaction score
Bailey makes that kick...Is there any doubt? Yup..I said it. Cowboys deserve this L...just because the front office got cute and cut the best kicker in football. Was bound to come back and bite us in the ***...and there it is. :rolleyes:
I don't think Bailey makes that kick. His percentage outside of 50 yards is not all that.

JeffInDC

Reaction score
When we Lose its all Fire Garrett here when we win its Dak's the man baby I told you so......This team of ours is being served a HUGE injustice and the meal is called Dak Prescott fine dinning.....Make the man a FB or HB and lets go get ourselves a QB please....

Right, because he himself was called for 4 penalties when he made plays to get 1st downs. Yeah, that sack-fumble was bad......but that play from that part of the field never even happens if Williams doesn’t ONCE AGAIN get whooped on the previous play and get an obvious holding call. But, I get it - you hate Dak and EVERYTHING that is wrong with Dallas is Dak.

kevm3

Reaction score
There are only two explanations. One, our coach and/or QB has horrible, awful clock management skills. Two, they never intended to score a TD and were always playing for the tie. Both are bad. Both should cause heads to roll.

I'd love to know how our qb is horrible when he's the only one that showed up on offense today and put us in field goal range for the tie and also scored the previous td,.

GoJacks

Reaction score
Bailey makes that kick...Is there any doubt? Yup..I said it. Cowboys deserve this L...just because the front office got cute and cut the best kicker in football. Was bound to come back and bite us in the ***...and there it is. :rolleyes:
Have you watched Bailey kick this year? Obviously not. Bailey would have hit the beer vendor in section 208. Your statement is ridiculously stupid.

mardwin

Reaction score
What game did you watch? The Commanders DL destroyed the Cowboys line. Refs could’ve called 10 holding calls on them. Dak was under intense pressure all game. Zeke was completely taken out. Dak & Beasley brought the team back.

Dak kept getting happy feet, only releasing the ball on 5 steps drops. That's on the QB, not the receivers nor the scheme, Romo was calling all his misses on the game. Dak has been inconsistent from day 1 and the past season 1.5 just underscores how bad of a QB he really is.

kevm3

Reaction score
Right, because he himself was called for 4 penalties when he made plays to get 1st downs. Yeah, that sack-fumble was bad......but that play from that part of the field never even happens if Williams doesn’t ONCE AGAIN get whooped on the previous play and get an obvious holding call. But, I get it - you hate Dak and EVERYTHING that is wrong with Dallas is Dak.

if i'm dak i get out of dallas as quick as possible. same with zeke. I'm not having my career used as a scapegoat for Garrett