Game Day *** Cowboys vs Washington post game thread***

raw2war

Reaction score
I can't believe Garret didn't try an endzone shot. You got 12 seconds. A timeout in your pocket. Last time you got conservative, Cowboys lost.

Take a shot like everyone but you were expecting the Cowyboys were going to take.

NumOneQB

Reaction score
I posted that after this first post. I know exactly what I saw. What I see is a weak line after 2 years of a great line. The offensive line coach needs to go, the defensive coordinator needs to go. A guy who never has beef in the middle, and you wonder why we can't stop the run. Now guess what? We have to draft offensive line AGAIN, because our line sucks again. I already know Jerry is in love with Garrett so no use there.

Everyone was on Williams jock last week but I’ve seen the dude constantly get beat at the point of attack. He may develop into a decent guard after a few years but he’s a liability in the interior.

Jack Burton

It's all in the reflexes.
Reaction score
You also have to take in to consideration that Romo sat on the bench and learnt the game for 4 years before starting. Dak was thrown in to the mix in pre season of his rookie year. Not defending or supporting either QBs but the argument has to be fair.
That's true. And the Romo/Dak topic has been done to death. I'm not trying to get on that dead horse. I'm gonna try to salvage the rest of this Sunday. Peace man!

CF74

Vet Min Plus
Reaction score
In Romo's third year as a starter, yes, I believe he saw the field much better than Dak is seeing it in his third year. I don't think he would miss nearly as many open receivers as Dak does. I'm not trying to dump on Dak here. He's the starting quarterback. I'm rooting for him to do well. But so far, he's not getting it done on a consistent enough basis for this team to succeed. That's how I see things. You have every right to disagree.

Romo has benefited from better receivers and better protection. Either way Dak has a lot of growing room left....

Rogerthat12

DWAREZ
Reaction score
I can't believe Garret didn't try an endzone shot. You got 12 seconds. A timeout in your pocket. Last time you got conservative, Cowboys lost.

Take a shot like everyone but you were expecting the Cowyboys were going to take.
He has no balls...

Carson

Reaction score
So almost every single fg I have seen the center move the ball like that. Why not have someone jump offsides like that to force them to call a penalty?

It’s like when the Dallas defender jumped over the lineman.

Made up new rules

John813

Reaction score

Or, try to make the kick shorter

But nah, lets get 3 yards on a run play.

Jack Burton

It's all in the reflexes.
Reaction score
Romo has benefited from better receivers and better protection. Either way Dak has a lot of growing room left....
And I hope he grows and grows. Because if he does good things will happen. Peace out man.

crashintonickdm

Reaction score
The media destroyed those 90s cowboys and they were winners

How do these clowns not get absolutely embarrassed while at the podium? How soft have we become?