Game Day *** Cowboys vs Washington post game thread***

PAPPYDOG

There are no Dak haters just Cowboy lovers!!!
Reaction score
CowboysZone ULTIMATE Fan
Our defense is really good. If we had an above average offense we would have blown the doors off this team midway through the game. Hopefully over the bye week we can get better somehow.

Say it as it is.....if we had a GOOD QB ........the anchor that is holding prisoner the no 1 sports franchise in the world....Thank you Mr. Prescott.....now go sell some Pepsi or Tostitos ......

Rajveer

Reaction score
I can't believe Garret didn't try an endzone shot. You got 12 seconds. A timeout in your pocket. Last time you got conservative, Cowboys lost.

Take a shot like everyone but you were expecting the Cowyboys were going to take.

There are two issues with that: 1) it gives you no chance to win and only to tie. 2) it tells your QB that the coaches dont have trust in him.

Garrett is not a HC material. The fans realized this 5 years back. The owner still is clueless.

dreghorn2

Original Zoner (he's a good boy!)
Reaction score
The odds of scoring the td are maybe what 5% at best there? I would have taken a shot myself but there's a lot that could have gone wrong on a play like that as well and that needs to be factored in. One holding call knocks you back 10 yards.

I think Tony is right that they definitely should have at least spiked it but lets not get carried away here.

Even if you don't take a shot at the endzone a spike leaves you the timeout and an extra play, 47 is never an automatic getting even 10 yards would have been nice.

It wasn't endzone or bust if you run an extra play off of the spike, imho.

cowboyec

Reaction score
penalty on L.P. was a horse **** call.
and why not take at least 1 shot to Gallup or Beasley?????
horse ****.
horse ****.
horse ****.

Gaede

Reaction score
Dak left points on the field. He's not throwing when he should. It's amazing there aren't more INTs.

Garrett has no balls. We all know that. How many times do we have to lose in this fashion for Jerry to realize?

MyUserName

Reaction score
I can't believe Garret didn't try an endzone shot. You got 12 seconds. A timeout in your pocket. Last time you got conservative, Cowboys lost.

Take a shot like everyone but you were expecting the Cowyboys were going to take.
Especially on the road.