Game Day *** Cowboys vs Washington post game thread ***

Praxit

Reaction score
the problem is talent. There is almost none. lawrence has 2 tackles and 1/2 sack this guy got paid like an elite DE dissapeared once the check showed up
..I knew it was going to happen. They paid him like Donald, but he got the last name instead, Duck.

Fla Cowpoke

Reaction score
Dak is carrying this offense .

I honestly am not sure that it is just Dak. THe whole offense looks revitalized. We have the OL together that we have built on high picks. We have the elite RB. We seem to have three very good receivers. We have good TE play....Witten and whats his name(Jarwin) make a great combo. And Dak is spreading the ball around taking what is given. Everything is clicking at the moment.

Bizwah

Reaction score
AP had more than that by himself. What box score are you reading? The Hogs?
Where are you reading.

AP had 10 carries for 25 yards.

Check ESPN's box score.

Washington had 17 carries for 47 yards.
Washington had 221 receiving yards and 208 passing yards (taking the sack into consideration)

Rockport

AmberBeer
Reaction score
Where are you reading.

AP had 10 carries for 25 yards.

Check ESPN's box score.

Washington had 17 carries for 47 yards.
Washington had 221 receiving yards and 208 passing yards (taking the sack into consideration)
Damn you’re right. I was looking at the receiving yards where they had 221. So jeez, the defense wasn’t as bad as I thought.

Melonfeud

I Copy!,,, er,,,I guess,,,ah,,,maybe.
Reaction score
the problem is talent. There is almost none. lawrence has 2 tackles and 1/2 sack this guy got paid like an elite DE dissapeared once the check showed up
Most all of em' piled in behind him on that gravy train express, too!o_O

* And,I expected nothing less( well, I never figured on it residing in & coming outta' the #54,,,but it's sure looking that way)

ghst187

Reaction score
My thoughts:
-Defense looks soft and Zimmer like, bend but don’t break. They aren’t overly aggressive and the pass rush is terrible. Hope Quinn adds some juice. At this point I might play Taco.
-Would a turnover kill our defense?
-Dak may be turning into a super star before our eyes
-Ditto Gallup
-Love, Love, Love the deep down field attack
-Moore for President
-the skins honestly didn’t look overly motivated, Norman looked like he conceded mid game in both body language and giant cushions. Skins have some talent every year but never get over the hump with Gruden, hard to see this team not quitting on him about mid season when they are mathematically eliminated.
-red zone issues....mostly gone?

robertfchew

Reaction score
umm hes playing very good but lets not get crazy..you look over and see what Kyler murray and Lamar Jackson are ALREADY doing..yea Dak takes teo steps forward then other QBs drive him back..

Murray was a number 1 pick he is expected to be a starter day 1 jackson was a 1st round pick and deemed a starter soon if not day 1. Dak was a 4th round pick so its taken him some time to start getting it. He looks way better so far so im hoping hes getting it now.

Proximo

Reaction score
- After 405 yards in the opener Prescott threw for only 269 yards and 1 INT. If this trend continues he will throw for 134 yards and 2 INTs next week against the hapless Dolphins and no yards and 3 INTs the following week. We must stop this bleeding.

Okay not bad I’ll give you a “like” for that one....lol’d

Tussinman

Reaction score
Connor Williams once again looked terrible.

Rewatched over 20 pass attempts and literally the only snaps he didn't get beat off the line immediately where those where Frederick was helping.

Add 2 penalties on top of that and you have another piss poor performance. Hate how they've spent a 2nd and 3rd rounder on LG and are still getting subpar performance

pitt33

Reaction score
- Thank you to the defense for winning this game for us. I don't know if it's sustainable but they're 2 for 2 so far.

- What separates Byron Jones from the other cornerbacks on this roster is his ball skills. He locates the football better than any corner we've had here since Deion Sanders.

- After 405 yards in the opener Prescott threw for only 269 yards and 1 INT. If this trend continues he will throw for 134 yards and 2 INTs next week against the hapless Dolphins and no yards and 3 INTs the following week. We must stop this bleeding.

- Devin Smith should be cut.
You’ll post anything for likes.